Friday 13 January 2023

Birthday Countdown Tests, Challenges and Tribulations

Some of you may have wondered why i have not been posting like the over-excitable pet i am this week about my birthday countdown, well the answer is that i have been ill...again. i spent much of last weekend in bed, then returned to work Monday (the day the countdown began) but may have been a bit over-optimistic as to whether or not i was fully recovered or not as i started to then feel unwell ungain, ending up taking more time off sick. Note to self, when ill you are ill and don't try pretend otherwise.

Anyway, a consequence of my less than 100% state has been that i got behind with some of my countdown tasks. Whilst Owner likes to give me uncomfortable things to do and greatly enjoys beating me, when i am ill She insists i take things easy and generally looks after me. Countdowns, punishments etc can wait until i am feeling better.

So it was not until last night that i was feeling up to completing an overdue countdown task, and it was a painful one. However, i am delighted to report that i completed it successfully. The task required me being placed in my cage for 30 minutes, gagged and chained up. However, i was also instructed to wear an 30 mini pegs on my caged clit for the duration of the 30 minutes and to have my teats clamped - that in addition to having the heavy metal chain suspended from them on hooks as is always the case when i am caged.

i confess that i drooled a lot as i knelt there, waiting for the thirty minutes to elapse. My heavily clamped caged clit also became increasingly uncomfortable as the minutes counted down, not least because my knees are quite spread apart when i am caged (so that i fit under the desk) with my clit brushing against the floor. Normally this makes no difference but with so many pegs attached to my bits each time i shifted position some of them caught on my mat, tugging at my 'labia'.

Despite that when the 30 minutes was up i felt a bit conflicted as i knew the worst was still to come, removing the pegs. This is by far the most uncomfortable part of the process. Anyway, i successfully completed my task and was rewarded with my countdown present - a beautiful jewellery box which i am thrilled with.

In my cage with my locked clit clamped
counting down the minutes in my cage
the beautiful jewellery box i was given in return as a countdown present

Meantime, today i have been set a slightly different countdown task in that i have already been given the present, a beautiful pair of stockings with matching suspender belt. My instruction was to then wear these outside with a skirt. Here are some pictures of me modelling my new stockings and suspenders in our street. 

 

yes, it's bin collection day
gratuitous upskirt shot

It was quite a windy day and my phone kept getting blown over, despite its stand, when i was taking them. A number of people noticed what i was doing and stared at me as they were walking, but i am happy to say i simply ignored them and carried on posing like the little slut i am. The pictures do, however, seem a little tame so maybe i am still not fully recovered from my earlier illness after all.

Another of the tasks that i was set, which got delayed as a result of my illness, in return for another present was to be whipped 200 times with the short red whip i bought as a gift for Owner last year. i got it so that Owner has a whip She can easily take with Her on our travels. The whipping was combined with a weekly task of standing for 30 minutes with my hands over my head and sniffing a pair of Owners' used panties It is pretty effective. This is the outcome of the whipping i received from Her

me with a red bottom - Owners' used panties still on head

In return, i was presented with these lovely earrings

Now that i am feeling better i am also catching up on some of my usual weekly challenges and tasks that have not yet happened so far this week, like 5 minutes of deep-throat training with Owner's silver dildo.

Owners' 'cock' dripping in saliva
Ready....
Steady....
Go!
i wonder what tomorrow will bring?

9 comments:

vanessachaland said...

Hope you feel better...

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks Vanessa, it would appear that i am starting to :)

p
x

Anonymous said...

Will be nice on the 16th your birthday poppet to get another 3 months locked 🔒 wouldn’t it 👍🏻😊🔒

Poppet Subslut said...

That would be a nice surprise anonymous, but as always the dice will decide.

p
x

Anonymous said...

Removing pegs and clamps IS the worst!! Ouch. I do love the gorgeous jewelry box present you received, though!
Is that a small pearl hanging down from your panty as you walked?
SaraE

Anonymous said...

Ps - ithink you need to leave more lipstick on Owner’s dildo! ;)

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi SaraE - the box is beautiful, i agree. Not a pearl but a number of small bells that hang all the time suspended from my caged clit.

Good point about the lipstick, would make for a good progress marker :)

p
x

Anonymous said...

Bells are even better!! Love the little sounds! I do have a pair of panties with small bells, lol. You learn to walk quietly if needed.

Ha, yes, lipstick could be a useful marker for you and Owner. :D. I just like the look… SaraE

Poppet Subslut said...

i agree SaraE, bells are great because of the noise they make. You have to think about your movements when out and about ;)

p
x