Sunday 4 February 2024

Poppet Spring/Summer Show

 Owner likes to have me give Her a little treat every month, usually in the form of some kind of show. January was no exception. For reasons out of my control i was allowed to postpone the show until today (technically obviously February). However, that was done with Owners' permission.

The treat i was tasked with providing Owner was a fashion catwalk. Owner stated that i needed to come up with three different themes and so, after a bit of consideration, i came up with a bridal, swimwear and ready-to-wear theme.

In an attempt to re-create the catwalk feel i paired each 'show' with some music. For bridal i went with Nick Cave's The Ship Song which is wonderfully romantic. For swimwear it was Katy Perry's California Girls (because i can daydream about being one) and then for my ready-to-wear show I went with Halsey's Killing Boys, because, well why not?

Anyway, here are my three 'shows'. Kudos to Owner for the photography and special affects.

First off, bridal;

Followed by, swimwear;

And finally, ready-to-wear:

They were great fun to do. Thank you Owner for the chance to swan about on a 'catwalk' for you.

The next treat i have been tasked with providing Owner is to re-create the 'Susan drops an olive' scene from the 1930s classic movie Bringing up Baby. i am going to have to practice my olive catching! (if you have no idea what i am on about you'll have to watch the movie).

In other news. The new cage Owner ordered for me arrived yesterday. Here i am testing it:

As you can see it has wheels and i can enter it from a side door whilst the top lifts-up allowing Owner to easily interact with Her pet. However, i am not sure if Owner will be keeping it or not. The cage folds-up but our flat is small and Owner is concerned that it takes up too much space. Owner had hoped it would go in the loft but it is quite heavy and i worry if might kill me if i attempt to drag it up the ladder. So this may be my first and last appearance inside it. We shall see.

Yesterday we visited the Cute exhibition at Somerset House. It was okay but not as good as i had hoped it might be. It did provide a couple of photo opportunities though for me to pose whilst Owner snapped me.

Today, fashion catwalk aside, i have spent all morning cleaning, doing my Spanish, exercising and preparing lunch. It wasn't just me cooking this weekend though. Owner prepared one of my favourite deserts yesterday, Tarta de Abuela. She served it as a mid-afternoon snack for us both before we sat down to watch a trans teen Vampire movie called Bit which was fun if a bit silly at times with some suspect acting at times.

Owner also reviewed by punishment diary. i did a little better this week compared to the previous, with just five entries, not seven as was the case last week. My transgressions consisted of:

  • forgetting to remind Owner that we had an electrical engineer visiting to test the mains which briefly disrupted the power whilst we were both working from home 
  • having to be reminded to fellate a dildo whilst watching TV with Owner after having earlier been instructed to do so
  • opening an envelope by mistake, that arrived in the post and which was addressed to Owner,  instead of the one addressed to me
  • delaying returning clothes purchased for me for my birthday which were too big
  • causing Owner to become annoyed about the new metal cage

i deserve to be punished for all of these and punished i will be. Owner has determined that all bar the last misdemeanour will be dealt with by having my clit and breasts electrocuted multiple times. For the final misdemeanour i will once again have to suffer the indignity of being returned to 'boy mode' and denied the right to wear make-up or female attire for a day. All very fair punishments.

Anyway, that's about it from me. Take care all.

5 comments:

hs said...

Poppet:

Wonderful to see how much you enjoyed putting ion the show for your owner…i a imagine she enjoyed much as well..

I too really enjoyed watching your performance…..you have such enthusiasm…makes me smile…to know you love what you are doing….

My favorite…the wedding dress…very, very feminine…you looked spectacular.

thanks for sharing

Hs

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks hs, it was great fun to do and i thought you might like the wedding show. i just hope you did not notice my slight slip at the end of that one :)

p
x

sissie billie said...

P,

love the fashion show, bridal is definitely my favourite.

Your cage is quite substantial and while it may give you a heart attack putting it into the loft, you'll probably hurt yourself more trying to get it out of the loft!

There are lighter folding dog "crates" that fold flatter and are often used for the back of cars, one of these may be better options. We have one, which we thankfully haven't used for quite some time. Madam has moved onto using corner time as my time out locations.
If wheels are important then it is possible to put a set of trolly wheels on a small bit of plywood.

As for your punishments, I think Owner has the measure of how to cause you the most discomfort to you and it isn't by paddle and crop, its actually by stopping you wear nice things.

Hope that you take your punishments well dear, I'm sure you'll manage.

hugs

billie xxx

sklave in stahl said...

The problem with space..... Would be sad to lose the cage, p., but Herrin is struggling as well here, to find a place for the cage. And our big sphere cage is stored in the shed anyway..... Herrin and your Owner need more space. So you and I have less space in the cage :-)

Poppet Subslut said...

billie and sklave in stahl - thank you for your comments and for the suggestion billie. Well it seems Owner is no closer to a decision but we agree that in an ideal world we/She would have more space so that i could have less.

You will no doubt be pleased to also know that Owner electrocuted my clit ten times last night as a punishment, She does indeed have the measure of me as you say billie.

p
x