Sunday 11 February 2024

A Relaxed But Productive Weekend

Owner and i both had pretty intense weeks at work so, come the end of business on Friday we decided to head down to one of our local bars to 'decompress'. It was a lovely evening consisting of rum and cokes for Owner and ciders for yours truly, followed by a shared pizza. As a result, my Friday chores were bumped to Saturday with Owners' permission.

After completing my studies and exercises on Saturday morning i caught up with my chores, including those left over from the previous day. Owner and i then headed out to Canary Wharf to enjoy a spot of Mexican food for lunch followed by some retail therapy. i had a Mango voucher left over from my birthday which Owner allowed me to spend on a pair of black high heels. Friday had seen me relegated to 'boy mode' as a punishment so it was good to have my make-up back and bra etc back on and be back to my normal self. When we got back we both then sat down to watch a movie. It was a lovely relaxed day.

Today has been a day of housework with all floors swept and mopped, the fridge and washing machine cleaned and the ironing done as well as my exercise and Spanish studies. Later, Owner administered my weekly maintenance disciplining, caning my clit with Her twisted cane and warming up my breasts with Her short riding crop.

Owner rests Her twisted cane against my caged clit

As a thank you for my caning Owner received a back massage from me and i was gifted a delicious glass of Her piss to drink.

Owner also reviewed my punishment book for the past week. This time there were just two entries. One for having forgotten to lock the front door when i returned having bought Owner a coffee from the park cafe and the second for not returning an item of clothing despite both having been in the right shop to return it (i thought it was from somewhere else). For the first punishment i will be electrocuted and for the second i can expect to spend quite some time next weekend in my cage.

All in all it has been a good weekend.

4 comments:

vanessachaland said...

You two have the most casual lives of anyone I follow on Blogger....good for you. :)

sissie billie said...

P,

Glad you both had a good weekend, and it is good that you both took time to decompress from work.(I know I should take more of my own advice...)

Also glad that you are back in the clothing that is appropriate and that you are comfortable with.

Hope next week is a bit more calm.

hugs

billie xxx

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks Vanessa. In reality we are like ducks, serene above, frantically paddling below :)

p
x

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks billie

p
x