Thursday 8 February 2024

Drool, Piss and an Electro Clit

Owner has been keeping me on my toes this week and setting me some additional little tasks and challenges to complete. These have been in addition to completing my regular daily chores and being punished for some of my misdeamours from the previous week.

The first of these additional challenges was being gagged during the day outside of work meetings i.e. i was allowed to remove my gag when on a Teams or Zoom call but when i wasn't the gag was in place. i actually had a relatively quiet day meetings wise (there are days when i spend all day bouncing from one such meeting to the next) so the gag was in situ much of the day.

This was me with my gag on at the start of the day:

Then here i am, drooling uncontrollably when i took the gag off at the end when the gag came off for the final time that day:
i have to confess, i quite like it when i get made to drool. i can't explain why, i just do.

Today i was given another challenge. Owner sent me out to the park this afternoon with a clear flask She had part-filled after breakfast with Her piss. My instructions were to drink the contents of the flask in the park and then return with a coffee for Owner from the park cafe. Although Her golden nectar was well over six hours old, and so quite stale, it still tasted delicious. 

Here i am in the park, sat in front of the park cafe, consuming Owners' piss:

Part of the punishment i received for last week's punishment book entries was having my clit shocked ten times with the electro shock device that is kept affixed around it. Owner had me lie down in the bed as She administered each shock and i was soon jumping about with each discharge into my bits or wincing in anticipation of the next. Tonight it is the turn of my breasts to be similarly treated and then i will spend tomorrow in 'boy mode' i.e. no make-up and normal clothes and that will see my punishments for the week completed, just in time for my maintenance disciplining!

In short, it is proving a fun but busy week and one that is keeping me on my toes.

2 comments:

sklave in stahl said...

Your Owner really put you in her reigns properly! Looks a bit like she shortened your leash quite a bit to increase her control over you. To me this sounds like the right thing to do. I certainly wish, that our life normalizes as well, so that Herrin can do the same with me. Today she exclaimed a bit frustrated: "Since my birthday there hasn't been a single day, where I could have just put you in the cage in the afternoon. Because all the time there is something going on."

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi sklave in stahl, yes Owner has been increasing Her control over me of late. Somethign we both welcome.

i hope that 'normality' returns to Herrin's home too so that she can keep you properly caged and locked up.

p
x