Saturday 24 February 2024

Whipped Into Shape

This past week has been another very busy one for Owner and i work-wise. We have both had early starts and i have run workshops and given a number of presentations. As a result, come Friday we were both feeling quite exhausted. It was a pleasant surprise, therefore, when Owner messaged me as i was on my way home from my office to instruct me to pick-up some beers for Her and some cider for me as we were going to have a relaxed evening in.

Relax we did. We chilled out on the sofa with a drink or two and watched the end of a TV series we have been consuming called One Day, which i have really enjoyed. i was also told to postpone my chores until the following day and just relax at Owner's side. It was a lovely way to end the week.

Today, however, saw normal service and duties resume. Owner administered my weekly maintenance disciplining. This time She chose to whip me, on my back and on my bottom, before taking one of Her riding crops to my nipples. The whip marked my back and buttocks nicely, creating an almost plant-like affect on my skin;

whipped buttocks and back
Owners' short red whip

After whipping me Owner rewarded me with a glass of Her delicious urine

i also set about catching up with and completing my chores from yesterday as well as completing my usual Saturday chores. Owner also electrocuted my nipples, part of a punishment from the previous week. In fact She has also been having fun on a few occasions this week electrocuting my unsuspecting clit. She has also advised me that She will also be locking me into my cage for an hour tomorrow to round off the punishments that are still outstanding from the week before.

My punishment book already has an embarrassingly long number of entries, all bar the most recent of which have been served in a variety of different ways. Owners' most common way of punishing me is to electrocute me, normally on my clit r my nipples but also on my buttocks. She also locks me into my cage in punishment and has imposed periods of time when i am forbidden from wearing make-up or appearing en femme.

This week i have accrued an additional five entries. Owner has been paying closer attention to my behaviour and requires that i enter a punishment for any instance where i have done something that annoys Her. The entries for the past week comprise:

  1. spending too long in the bathroom
  2. forgetting to check Owner had packed Her umbrella when She left the house
  3. forgetting to set out some water and snacks for Owner before i left the house for a work meeting
  4. me attending a work event wearing trousers with a hole in the crotch
  5. me making too much popcorn for us both when we watched a movie this afternoon

i am grateful to Owner for Her continued vigilance and for ensuring that any mistake or error on my part gets entered into the punishment log for Her to decide later what form of punishment the incident warrants. i know i am lucky to have an Owner who dedicates Herself, as Owner does, to punishing me and helping to make me into a better wife for Her.

It is not all crimes and misdemeanours though. This evening Owner has instructed me to remove all of my clothes whilst in Her presence so that She can grope and fondle me. It's a tough life sometimes 😊

4 comments:

sklave in stahl said...

Hi poppet,
when reading your blog entry, I was really wondering, whether the five new entries in the punishment booklet explicitely relate to rules you have to follow. Or whether the entries are simply based upon that something may have annoyed her outside the normal context of rules. So to speak: Unwriwtten expecations, she may have?
have a great Sunday!
sklave in stahl

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi sklave in stahl - these punishments were not linked to rule breaches by me. Thankfully such instances are quite rare (Owners' rules are pretty well in grained in me). We're they to have been rule breaches i would have received a very strong verbal reprimand followed by a harsher punishment. My ears would have been left stinging so to speak. No, these are more a failure to meet Owners' expectations of me, a failure to anticipate Her needs, not presenting myself in a way that is appropriate as Her wife. In short, i disappointed Her and so will be punished

P
X

hs said...

Poppet

You both have a great time together….the closest real thing to Ying and Yang I believe I have ever been witness to.

And as I have mentioned before Poppet, you have quite the sexy ass….especially when adorned with your owner’s handiwork…

Thanks for another titillating picture…..never thought I might have some gay tendencies….but oh my your bottom is so girly and appealing it does arouse…a special part of me.

hs

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you again for your lovely comments hs. When i first started the blog all those years ago Owner and i both hoped it might interest/inspire others and show that an FLR relationship is perfectly possible. Hopefully that is what it is doing.

i am thrilled my bum brings you pleasure. It doing so doesn't mean you are gay though. All of us exist on a gender spectrum with being 100% heterosexual at one end and 100% homosexual at the other. i think in reality very few of us exist at one end or the other. Owner is an example of someone who does, She is 100% heterosexual. i am somewhere further along. All it means is that you are finding where your spot on the spectrum is, a spot that may move this way and that overtime. But, like i said, i am thrilled that you like my bum :)

p
x