Saturday 17 February 2024

Anniversary

It has been another intense and busy week but one that culminated in Owner and i celebrating our sixth wedding anniversary (we have actually been together for nineteen years). Yes, this day six years ago i stood in  my pink dress, Owner in Her dark trouser suit, under the 'Welcome to Las Vegas' sign in sin city and became Owner's legally wedded wife. One of the happiest days of my life.

But, i am getting ahead of myself. First off, a recap of the week that was. Well, like i say it was super busy with work. But not all of it was stress. No. On Tuesday Owner instructed that i be plugged. So this is how i spent the day. A heavy metal plug buried inside my pussy whilst i was working away. Good job my colleagues could not see my derriere when on Teams etc calls!

plugged - you can also see my piercing

Fast forward to thursday and Owner had me lie prostrate on Her bed whilst She set about electrocuting my clit and bottom using a combination of both the electro clit device (that is always secured around my clit at home so She can zap me at any time) and Her tazapper device. Owner greatly enjoys watching me flinch and squirm and has me count out each shock that i receive when She is torturing me. Lately, She has begun to increase the intensity of the shocks that i receive. They make me cry out but i love the fact that Owner obviously enjoys torturing Her 'pet'. Seeing the smile on Her face as i cower below Her, waiting and flinching in anticipation of the next shock, makes my submissive heart leap for joy. Swiftly followed by a leap of my hips in shock when She zaps me!

Some people use electricity for pleasure and arousal, even if that arousal is frustrated. For Owner this could not be further from the case. For Her electricity is a tool that is effective in inflicting pain, exerting control and maintaining obedience and discipline. It also serves as means of summonsing me to Her side if needed or to simply amuse Her as She hears or watches me cry out. When i was tortured by the electro device last night i was not blindfolded nor was i gagged. Watching me flinch and cower involuntarily just at the sight of Her finger hovering over the control unit was something that seemed to greatly amuse and entertain Owner. As for me, knowing that She can make me curl up in fearful anticipation at any moment has added a powerful and wonderful new element to our relationship. Her ability to control and enforce has grown considerably, thanks in part to Her new electric arsenal. My subservience and desire to perform and behave to the best of my abilities has also evolved considerably. Owner gets to enjoy being able to torture me at the mere touch of a button and i am rewarded by falling ever deeper under Her control.

Waiting to be electro-tortured
But i digress. Inbetween all of these butt plug and electro-torture fun and games i carried out my daily chores, studies and exercise routines. They keep me on my toes and maintain my service to Owner. 

Recently, we have also introduced another routine for me. First thing in the morning, just after She has eaten the breakfast i have prepared for Her and showered and changed, Owner likes to go for a walk in our local park. She does so alone. It is a chance for Her to clear Her head and prepare for the day to come. My new routine involves me listening out for Her return. When i hear Her open the gate i kneel inside the front door, hands raised up to my chest like an exciteable pup, to greet and nuzzle Her when She walks in the door. Owner seems to enjoy this new form of greeting and will pat Her 'pet' i.e. me, approvingly as She takes off Her coat.

Why do i mention this? Well, i am coming on to talk about the day of our wedding anniversary, Friday 16th February. i prepared breakfast as usual and then sat down with Owner and exchange wedding anniversary gifts for each other. 

Wait, but what about Valentine's day i hear you ask? You skipped that.

i did but only because Owner and i never celebrate it. Never have, never will. So no, Valentine's is not a special day for us.

Back to our Anniversary. This year i bought Owner a pretty necklace, a t-shirt that says 'Obey me' and a set of miniature pain sticks 

New necklace and pain sticks

In return Owner bought me a book and a beautiful body harness complete with tail and pretty matching cats ears. i have been told i am to wear these when i am caged, starting this coming weekend.  i guess that probably settles the are we/are we not keeping the dog cage to lock me up in question. 

My new harness, tail and matching ears + my card from Owner

Owners' anniversary card for me was also highly appropriate, referring to how She loves to touch and grope my butt.

At the end of the day Owner took me out for some drinks and an anniversary meal in Shoreditch in East London. We had a lovely time with plenty of people watching to be had. 

Before we headed out, however, there was the small task of my monthly outdoor challenge to complete. Owners' dice determined that i was to go to the park in my pink velvet dress, all that was left for me to decide was what to wear with the dress?

There were quite a few people in the park, it is the school holidays, but Owner was very pleased with how i got on with my challenge. You can judge for yourself from the photos below. They appear in reverse order with me in the park first and me leaving our flat to head for the park last

As usual it was great fun to do and i am grateful to Owner for encouraging me to go out and make an exhibition of myself in the way that i do. 

Owmer has threatened to stop these outdoor adventures of mine. She says that i clearly have too much fun, and that i should be electrocuted instead. 

i hope i am allowed to continue my monthly poses. i would love to keep demonstrating what an exhibitionist slut i am. Only time will tell I guess.

2 comments:

sissie billie said...

To Owner,

Please Ma'am, don't take poppet's outdoor challenges aware from her. yes she is becoming more comfortable with them but that is just the evolution of the slut that she is and wants to be for you.

besides, she uses them as a way to try and badger/ congole me into doing exposure tasks. Each time I see her brazen efforts I am truly amazed.

so please Ma'am, keep letting your submissive pet out into the wild on the 16th of each month, at the very least to get some fresh air.

Yours in submission

sissie billie

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you billie - i showed your comment to Owner.

p
x