Sunday 18 February 2024

Good Slut

This weekend has seen me be birched, caged, pissed on, used as a sex toy and fucked. It has been a good weekend.

It all started on Saturday. After completing my daily studies, exercises and household chores, i was locked up securely inside my new cage for an hour. This was part of a punishment from Owner for having wasted Her time the previous weekend. It was a thoroughly deserved punishment.

Before being caged Owner dressed me in the new pretty lilac body harness She had bought me for our wedding anniversary, complete with matching fluffy tail and ears. It took some time to work out how to fit the harness but once we had worked that out i was ready to be placed inside. i loved having the harness on and Owner seemed very pleased with how it looked on me.

Owner was then able to spend some time relaxing with a cup of tea and reading Her book and generally spending some quality time with Herself without being distracted or disturbed by Her wife.

locked away in my cage
my pretty new harness, and fluffy tail and ears

Prior to being caged Owner had already delivered my weekly maintenance disciplining. She chose a different implement this time, selecting Her birch caning rod. It delivers quite a sting when it lands and Owner used it to strike me many, many times across my buttocks. i am grateful to Her for reminding of Her complete authority over me.

freshly birched bottom
it was early so i was still in my nightie

On Sunday i completed my exercises, studies and most of my household chores before preparing lunch. After we had eaten and i had washed and put away the dishes Owner suggested we go out for a walk. We headed to our local park and then to a cafe to have an early afternoon coffee. It was lovely spending time with Owner. 

Coffees consumed we returned home. Owner instructed me to strip and to prepare myself to receive Her piss by securing the urinal gag in my mouth. i positioned myself in the bathroom in such a way as to enable me to receive Owner's golden nectar. She quickly filled my mouth and soon piss was spilling down my front as well as down my throat. Owner remarked how much She enjoys having me drink Her piss in this manner and how She wants me to be Her urinal more often. 

me as a human piss pot

As if this wasn't thrilling enough no sooner had She filled me with Her wonderful liquid than Owner instructed me to wait for Her in the bedroom with the brown and tentacle dildo's ready.

Upon entering the room Owner instructed me to lie face down and start to fellate the brown dildo. As i did so She climbed astride me so that She was sat on my buttocks. She reached out and grabbed hold of my ponytail and then started to rub Herself against me. She grabbed Her vibrator, pushed it against Her clit and started to bring Herself off as She rode me like a jockey. Occasionally She paused and, using the electric zapper device, encouraged me to suck faster on the dildo by zapping me on my butt cheeks or between my legs before returning to the task in hand of bringing Herself off. It wasn't long until She came.

Owner dismounted and 'rewarded' me by standing in front of me so that i could see Her forbidden pussy before turning and presenting me with Her backside to kiss and lick. Of course, i eagerly obliged. Owner's fun had only just begun, however.

Moments later She instructed me to roll onto my back, then She mounted my face and had me pleasure Her anus with my tongue as She began to bring Herself off once more. 'Deeper, deeper!' She instructed. My tongue probed deeper still as i buried myself inside Her. Owner ground down against my face leaving me unable to breathe as Her climax approached. When finally She rolled off me, panting with pleasure i too was gasping, except in my case it was for air.

As She lay in repose, catching Her breath, Owner lazily fucked my mouth with Her foot. But it was another orifice of mine that was to be Her next focus of intention. Soon i found myself on all fours, brown dildo between my lips as Owner penetrated my pussy with the large tentacle dildo. i love the feeling of being stretched out and opened up by it and soon Owner was instructing me to fuck myself harder and harder on Her cephalopod cock whilst She pleasured Herself with Her vibrator. The tentacle pushed deeper and faster inside me as Owner thrust Her hips rhythmically back and forth and i pushed back against Her. Again She zapped me as She fucked me. All the while my mouth worked its way up and down the shaft of Her brown dildo as Owner brought Herself off again as She continued to fuck me.

All too soon it was over and She rolled away, fully spent.

Owner held me against Her chest and uttered the words that i never tire of hearing Her whisper. She told me that i was a 'good slut and wife'. It is something that i strive to be and which is always lovely to hear Her tell me. As for me, i just cannot believe how lucky i am to get to live with a serve a woman as wonderful as Owner.

This was the scene on the bed post-fucking.

Her own orgasm left Owner was a little unsteady on Her feet when She got up to shower. As for me, i was left aroused but frustrated. It is now well over six months since i was last allowed to orgasm. i cleaned and tidied away the toys and then went back to work, cleaning all the floors in the flat.

When my chores were finally done Owner put me back into my cage for another hour whilst She worked. i spent the time chained and gagged with a horse bit, causing me to drool steadily into the little bucket that is kept in the cage. Thankfully, my pussy behaved itself and Owner did not have to work whilst also being serenaded by contented 'fanny farts' from Her slut, although it was quite vocal at times when i had been cleaning the floors earlier. This was Owners' view of me in the corner of the room whilst She worked.

When an hour later the cage door was opened and Owner released my bonds i was allowed to join Her to watch a TV series together. it has been a wonderful weekend.

5 comments:

sissie billie said...

Oh P,

who is a very lucky submissive. It sound to me like you've had a very good weekend, it also sounds like Owner had fun as well.

Many Congratulations to Owner and you for your Anniversary, by the way.

I'm intrigued by the harness, I'm sure we are going to see more of it and of you in the cage.

hugs

billie xxx

sklave in stahl said...

Hi P,
wow, what an exciting and wonderful day the two of you had! I am glad you shared it with us.
sklave in stahl

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you billie - it was indeed a wonderful weekend and yes, i am sure you will be seeing more of the harness.

p
x

Thank you sklave in stahl, it was indeed a good day, a lovely three days infact. px

Anonymous said...

You should be wearing your highest heels when caged !

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Anonymous - i don't wear high heels very often, they're not that practical in a top floor flat. That said i would obviously put them on if Owner asked me to.

p
x