Sunday 5 April 2020

Birthday, Butt Lifts and Butt Licks

Owner celebrated Her birthday this week. It was a milestone year for Her, i'll not say how old She is but let's just say i had my 50th back in January and we are back level-pegging again :)

Unfortunately, Covid-19 put paid to the birthday surprise i had booked for Her, namely a trip to New York, Broadway show etc until things return to normal. So instead we celebrated Her birthday at home. i ordered Her a cake which turned out to be much bigger than i had expected - we ended-up giving half of it to our downstairs neighbours - and cooked a meal of Her choosing to be prepared and served in restuarant 'Casa Petunio' i.e. in our flat. We will go out and celebrate in style once the lock-down ends, assuming it eventually does.
Owners' birthday cake

Yours truly serving dinner at 'Casa Petunio'
Meanwhile, to stay fit and active we have both been working out to exercise videos together, which has been great fun to do. We use the Jessica Smith workout videos. i am hoping that, over time, they will help to trim my 'love handles' and get me back into shape.

Owner has also been making use of the time to do some weekly photoshoots with me. i get to randomly select a theme and then She photograhps me. Last week the theme was 'Love Goddess'. This week the theme was 'Sporty' and you can see some of the pictures that She took of me below. Together with a little compilation video. Next weekend's theme has already been selected - it's 'Sci-Fi' - i can see lots of creative use of tinfoil coming!
me and my builders crack!




Owner has also been making use of the time to enjoy my body, specifically my tongue in Her arse. This morning She woke me by teasing and caressing my nipples until i was purring and moaning like a good little whore - i adore having my nipples played with and turn into a wanton slut the minute they are caressed. Next She placed Her fragrant knickers over my face so that i inhaled the scent of Her crotch as She started to spank and gently beat my testicles. They were swollen and bunched like unripened plums beneath my chastised clit. With each strike my legs spread further and my hips arched. i longed to be struck harder and harder.

Owner paused and slipped Her fingers into my mouth and i suckled hungrily on them before She then withdrew Her moist digits and caressed my erect nipples and struck my swollen plums again. i was in seventh heaven and was desperate to be played further. In response Owner started to bite me. She clamped down on my neck and sucked hard, chewing my flesh with Her teeth. It was divine and i moaned and squirmed in response. Next She moved down my body, rolled me onto my side and sunk Her teeth into the flesh of my buttocks. She squeezed my butt cheek with Her hand to get more flesh into Her mouth and sucked and bit me harder still. My mind reeled. i longed to be marked all over. My pussy grew hot as i fantasised about having Her hands deep inside me as She continued to bite and mark my flesh.

However, Owner had other plans. She stopped biting me and instead rolled me onto my back and began to grind Her pussy against my swollen chastised clit. She took out Her vibrator and pleasured Herself as She rubbed Herself forcefully against me, using my chaste clit as a mini-dildo. My hips arched up and She shifted position and ground down hard against my swollen...very swollen...plums. i was desperately horny as She used my body as Her sex toy.

'Lick my arse' She suddenly commanded and rolled over onto Her side presenting Her wonderful derrier to me. i hastily re-positioned myself to reverse spoon Her, parted Her cheeks and slipped my tongue into Her anus. i absolutely love licking and tasting Owners' backside and She seems to enjoy it to. We stayed locked like that, Her pleasuring Herself with Her vibrator whilst my head was positioned between Her thighs so that my tongue penetrated Her anus as far as it could. My probosis slid in and out, moistening and licking the entrance to Her inviting dark star before delving back.  In and out it slipped and slurped whilst Her vibrator purred against Her clit until Her muscles tensed and spasmed as She came, then came again.

Owner satiated it was time for me to get up and get breakfast. i was feeling super horny but happily, frustratingly denied. It was the perfect start to the day.

It hasn't all been fun and frolicks this past week though. There has also been housework to do, sometimes painfully including cleaning the bathroom wearing heavy weighted nipples clamps and sweeping and mopping the floors with 20 mini pegs attached to my plums.

Hope everyone is keeping safe

8 comments:

sissie billie said...

P,
Happy birthday to your Owner, from all three of us here at MK. glad that you are both keeping busy and that your owner is keeping you especially busy.

Take care

from Madam, Sir and billie xxx

Edwin Verrips said...

Happy birthday to your owner from me, glad that she keep you on shape.
Love xx

Mrs. K said...

Give your owners arse an extra lick from me for her birthday....

I'd be so honored to do the same for you if I was ever given the opportunity!!!
As it stands now I was still going out for my run up until they ratcheted up the paranoia level the other day...now I stick to the treadmill in the basement....the most exercise was initially moving the years worth of stuff off of it!!!
Great pics again as always....
Kisses
Kaaren

Poppet Subslut said...

Madam, Sir and billie - thank you so much for the best wishes for Owner. i passed them onto Her. You will be pleased to hear She is working me hard. Yesterday She gave me a thorough telling off/bollocking when She found an accumulation of fluff and dust under the bed. i do still have a lot to work on improving.

Take care and hope you all continue to make the most of life locked.

p
x

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you Evy and yes She is trying to get me back into a better shape. As you can see i am still a work in progress!

Take care

p
x

Poppet Subslut said...

Ohh Kaaren...so cheeky! But i wouldn't say no to you lending a hand, or two! Sorry to hear you cannot get out to go running at the moment. It is still allowed here but i have to say i am also enjoying the opportunity to work out with Owner at home.

Take care and stay safe

p
x

trisneill said...

Lucky gurl! Licking the arse of your Owner is such a privilege. It always makes me feel wonderfully humbled, and when She cums i feel so thrilled that i can give Her such pleasure! It must have been very difficult to sing 'Happy Birthday' to Her though, with your tongue up Her arse!

Poppet Subslut said...

trisneill - ha, ha that really made me giggle, imagining singing happy birthday with my tongue in Owners backside! i know exactly how you feel, it is wonderful to be able to give a loved one pleasure

p
x