Monday 12 October 2020

New Collar

My beautiful new collar arrived today! It was part of my 15th anniversary gift from Owner and was ordered from Starlight & Shadows. We are both really thrilled with it. My new collar will be worn on a permanent basis by me. It also comes with Owners initials engraved on a small charm at the back .i think it is super pretty and sparkly. You can judge for yourself below:

The top chain with the pretty 'O' ring is my new collar

In case you were wondering the lower barrel chain is a previous present from Owner to me. It is engraved with the names of the 3 most significant places in our relationship. 1= Bond Street (which is where we first met) 2 = Charing Cross (where Owner first kissed me) 3 = Las Vegas (where we got married).

i think my new collar compliments the chain nicely and vice versa.

2 comments:

sissie billie said...

P,
very nice and they look lovely on you, you are a very lucky submissive.

billie xxx

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks billie and i am indeed.

p
x