Friday 16 October 2020

You Win Some You Lose Some

Well today at about 6am (when i got up to prepare Her breakfast) Owner joined me in the kitchen for the big dice roll. It being the 16th of the month it was time to throw the chastity and outdoor challenge dice, Owner also added the household tasks dice to the mix (to implement next week). It was a high-stakes pre-breakfast moment. What would i get? What would Owners dice decide was in store for me?

First up was the chastity dice. Owner had loaded it with six options ranging from remaining locked for another three months to spending the next three months locked only at weekends and four outcomes in between. i, as i suspect do a number of readers of this blog, am one of those unusual souls that actually quite likes to be locked in chastity so you can imagine what i was hoping for as an outcome. i nervously threw the dice into the air to see what it would decide. And the result? i will only be locked in chastity at weekends for the next three months. It wasn't the outcome i had hoped but then that isn't the point. The point is that Owner had determined a range of possible outcomes and this is the one the dice landed on. i will, therefore, be unlocked on weekdays until the 16th January 2021 - when the dice will be rolled again. Coincidentally, that is the day of my 51st birthday - so it will be a pleasant start to the day to get to re-roll.

Onto the second dice, the set of monthly outdoor challenge dice. What would these have in store? A range of locations (from outside our flat to the local railway station and a variety of locations in between) had been loaded onto one dice and then challenges (from wearing shorts to wearing nothing but underwear under a coat) onto another. What would i get? i nervously tossed the two dice into the air. Owner bent down to see what they had landed on then informed me of the outcome. i would need to wear a dress and high heels in our local park near to where there is a cafe in the park.

The prospect of this immediately made up for the mild disappointment about the chastity dice outcome. Later, shortly after 9am i set off to complete the challenge. Owner was pleased with how i got on. You can judge for yourselves from the pictures below which i took as evidence of completing my challenge for Owners' approval.



Despite appearances i am actually wearing knickers!

It doesn't look like it from the pictures but there were actually quite a few people in the park, dog walkers and joggers mostly. i had to pick my moment during a brief lull in the passing human traffic. It was, of course, a thrill to do.

But back to the dice. The final set of dice rolled were the weekly household activity dice which would determine how often i would need to combine my daily cleaning chores with some other painful, pleasant or uncomfortable experience. They ranged from, for example, being caned 100 times to being plugged. The first dice rolled determined how many days next week i would need to do such a household activity. The answer? Three times. Owner decided that these would be on Monday, Wednesday and Friday next week. Now for the second dice? What would i be doing? What would i have in store for me when completing my chores on those evening? And the answer? Well, on each of the three evenings i will be completing my chores naked. On the Monday i will also have a furry-tailed butt plug nestling inside my 'pussy' and a pair of knickers on my head whereas on the Wednesday and Friday in addition to being naked i will be gagged and will have 20 mini-clothes pegs attached to my 'clit'. Not a bad outcome overall. Not too painful, i could, after all, have ended up being caned 100 times for six nights in a row had i been truly unlucky.

So, all in all, it was a pretty good set of outcomes that Owners' dice decided for me. At the end of next week it will be time to roll the household task dice again whereas the outdoor challenge dice won't now come around again until mid-November and i will remain in chastity for weekends only until at least my 51st birthday.


6 comments:

CD Janine said...

Love tha dress and heels, you looked great in them. I hope I get a chance to dress soon its starting to grind me down. Janine xx

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks Janine and i hope you get a chance to dress up again soon as well.

p
x

Mrs. K said...

Stripper shoes and thigh highs!!! That's my kind of sissy!!!
I love the dice idea but my wife just laughs at me when I mention it....
She told me that she decides what's best for me....
And I agree!!!
Kisses
Kaaren

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you for the wonderful compliment Kaaren, i do try my best to please :)

It is good that you and me both agree with whatever our wives say and choose, it is what defines us. Owner likes the dice as She likes to spend as much of Her time as possible focusing on things that She enjoys whilst safe in the knowledge that i am being kept occupied and under Her control. By spending a bit of time every few months deciding what to load the dice with She can then sit back and let them take the hassle out of choosing what i must do whilst She can get on with other things.

i on the other hand, spend my time worrying nervously about the best/worst outcomes that could befall me whenever i next get to roll them.

p
x

Lucianathais said...

Hola cariño ... no sabes como me emociona leerte devuelta .. me encanta tener más seguido tus publicaciones.. estabas bellísima con esa imagen en el parque .. sabes hasta por poco lloro de la emoción de volver a leerte gracias por compartir tu vida con nosotras .. eres tan bendecida de tener una ama como la.tienes .. te admiro mucho cielo no imaginas cuanto .. besos y abrazos en la distancia

Poppet Subslut said...

Lucianathais - muchas gracias mi amiga para tus palabras, me encantan. Soy muchas feliz que tu gusta mi blog y mis fotos en el parque.

Besos y abrazos

p
x