Tuesday 20 October 2020

The Bare Necessities

Just in case i ever ever leave the impression that my life is all play and no work here are a couple of pictures of me doing some of my daily chores. In the first set i am cleaning the bathroom whilst naked except for a pair of knickers on my head and the furry butt plug in my 'pussy' - as required by Owners' dice. In the second i am modelling my new 'is this slutty enough?' micro cleaning uniform.

Down on my knees

My furry butt/'pussy' plug

My new slutty uniform

Surprise!
i hasten to add that the nano uniform is not my usual one and definitely not one taking out the rubbish or receiving deliveries in -  that would be embarrassing.

2 comments:

sissy terri said...

Well poppet...sometimes we need to be embarrassed.

xox

sissy terrie

Poppet Subslut said...

That is very true terri, very true indeed :)

p
x