Sunday 18 October 2020

Teenage Licks

You may recall that back in the Spring Owner set me the task of completing a series of weekly themed photo shoots. They were great fun to do and saw me pose in a range of different persona, from goth to 'sleeping beauty'. There was one such session left to complete when my period of early/mid summer depression set-in (which saw me stop posting on this blog as my mojo had well and truly got up and gone).

Anyway, fast forward to today when i am well and truly back to my normal self and back in the groove. Owner and i agreed to complete the last of these 'corona shoots' today. The theme of this final, missing shoot was 'teenage party'. So it is with great pleasure that Owner and i present to you the results of the photo shoot and the excellent video that Owner made of it. As you can see, this wannabe teenager is fully prepared to lick her way (and more) to success :)







Music: Extract from "Higher" by Monotype, https://taketones.com/track/higher, used under freeCC
 

As with the shoots we did back in the Spring, it was great fun to do.

On more serious matters i am also thrilled to report that Owner has said that She has seen a significant improvement in my performance and behaviour these past couple of weeks, from my cooking to the cleanliness and tidiness of the flat and the effort i am again putting into my appearance. i am really pleased and i hope that i have left the 'dark days' of summer behind me when i did allow myself to get into a rut. i feel so much happier and more fulfilled again as i am now than whenever i occasionally slip back towards what others might describe as 'normality'. i am truly at my happiest and most fulfilled as you find me on this blog and when i am serving my Owner. Thank you to Her and to you all for having put up with me this summer, it truly is lovely to be back.

2 comments:

Sissy Kaaren said...

Sweetie....an adorable girl like you is worth waiting for!!!
So glad you're feeling better!!!!
I'd love to take you in my arms and give you a big hug....
Kisses
Kaaren

Poppet Subslut said...

Aww, thank you Kaaren. Your comments always make my day.

p
x