Sunday 25 October 2020

Week in Review and a Look Ahead

Owner continues to remark unprompted how happy She has been with my behaviour and performance since we returned from our holiday in Wales. i have been keeping fully on top of all the cleaning and have been preparing more varied meals. Yesterday i assembled and installed our new aquarium (to replace the previous old one) and our one resident goldfish a.k.a capitan pescado and his solitary snail friend, el lento, both seem to be happy in their new abode.

i also completed the tasks/challenges required of me by Owners' dice whilst i was undertaking my cleaning duties. In my last post i mentioned wearing the heavy, furry-tailed, metal butt plug whilst wearing knickers on my head as i went about cleaning the bathroom. Well, on two occasions i also had to clean whilst gagged and wearing twenty mini pegs on my 'clitty' - once whilst cleaning our bedroom and the other time cleaning the kitchen. Here i am below sporting my painful accessories as i set off for the bedroom

Note: Owners' dice decided that i will only be in chastity at weekends (this was a weekday) - until Jan '21

This morning Owner supervised the dice roll for the week ahead to determine what tasks/challenges i would have to do when i am doing my daily cleaning chores during the week ahead. Lucky me rolled a six , meaning that i would have to do a task/challenge everyday except Sunday. So next week i can look forward to being caned at least 150 times, deep-throating my training dildo, being clamped, wearing a butt plug, being gagged and wearing weighted nipple clamps. It is going to be a busy week!

Of course, next weekend is also Halloween. We are both looking forward to it. Owner and i have already bought our pumpkins and i am going to attempt to bake a pumpkin pie - which i have never made before. Owner has also bought me a lovely Halloween outfit which i cannot wait to model and pose in :)

So that really has been my week. We've both got a lot of work on in our respective jobs but rather than slacking off after work i am pleased to say that i have been keeping busy and on top of my cleaning and cooking etc. i am determined to keep improving so that i might become a wife Owner really can be proud of. i have also completely abandoned making any clothing concessions to Zoom/MS teams etc and am back wearing skirts and stockings 'to work' everyday. i even came to realise the other day that people didn't notice (or if they do they choose not to say) that i was wearing glittery nail polish as well as the make-up i always wear. The nail polish was a legacy of my 'teen party' weekend photo shoot. Maybe the size of the screen is too small to pick out details like that. It does mean, however, that i think i can safely become more adventurous in the nail polish i wear to work. The only sartorial concession i still make at work is ensuring that my blouse is adequately buttoned when i am on video calls so that when i lean in towards the laptop camera i am not flashing my pretty padded bras to all and sundry.

Oh, and one last thing. The other morning Owner woke-up and recounted to me the strange dream She had experienced. In Her dream She had reached across and removed my 'clitty' and attached it to Herself. She has often remarked that She likes how cute and soft my clit is. i did point out that She already has some much more impressive cocks (in the shape of Her dildos) than my own little clit which really is nothing to write home about. As a sex organ my 'clit' is quite redundant, other than something Owner periodically likes to tease and abuse. It has not been inside Her for well over a decade and She has long made clear that She has no need of it, being content to be pleasured with my mouth and Her toys.

For my part i have always been very envious of Owner's beautiful, perfect, pert breasts and will often daydream about having similar breasts myself. i am not sure what all this says about each of us other than perhaps it is obvious which one of us was always destined to be the one who wears the trousers and the other the skirt - and you will never, except on extremely rare occasions, catch Owner in a skirt.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello
And thank you for your post.
I really like the role reversal in your relationship and you prove that a man can be a great spouse.
I was asking myself a question, does your mistress like to feel or show herself as a man. Wearing pants and a dildo of course, but also, men's pajamas, men's shirts, men's raincoats, etc.?
I find a woman who becomes a man very disturbing.
I hope the traslation is good.
Michel

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Michel - thank you for your comment and yes, a man can indeed be a great spouse. My Owner is very much a tomboy. She wears the trousers in our relationship both figuratively and literally, she likes football (i have no interest), She likes to fuck me etc. However, that does not make Her want to become a man. She is a dominant woman who knows Her own mind and what She wants and does not want.

There are women who become men just as there are men who become women, people do sometimes find themselves at odds with their born gender. They are still normal people, we are all of us on a spectrum of gender identities. For example of us are 100% heterosexual or homosexual, we are all somewhere on that spectrum. Owner is very heterosexual and has no interest at all in women, i consider myself bisexual and can find some men attractive and have slept with men but have no desire for a relationship with them, it was their cocks i desired (to be blunt).

Equally, i like to be feminine and would like to take that a bit further but Owner likes me as physically as a man (even if not a 'normal' one) and i respect that and would not do anything She did not want. There are people, however, who feel so completely at odds with the body they were born in that they have to change for their own well-being. If such a change makes a person happy then it makes me happy, we are all still just people, different types of people, at the end of the day.

p
x

Anonymous said...

Hello
yes we are all different and the main thing is to be happy in the way we live.
But what I wanted to say is that when you dress like a girl, it is a pleasure and a play for you.
Is it the same for your Owner?
Women can wear pants and this is normal in our society. does she play at dressing more masculine?
I remember one evening when I was dressed in a nightgown and my mistress wearing a tie and a jacket. hummm, delicious.
Michel

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Michel - Owners' go to outfit is normally jeans and a top, She only very rarely dresses formally and then it is always in a trouser suit. When we married She wore smart shoes, a jacket, shirt, trousers and a bow tie - She looked amazing. i, of course, wore a pink dress with stockings and heels.

You can see pictures from our wedding here https://poppetsubslut.blogspot.com/2018/02/vegas-baby.html

p
x

Anonymous said...

yes I remember you were wonderful, really beautiful