Saturday 3 October 2020

Normal Service Resumes

After a wonderful fortnight away in Wales, Owner and i returned home this afternoon. Whilst we were away a couple of the items Owner permitted me to order arrived, specifically my new domestic service uniform, the new socks Owner bought for me and some replacement knickers She permitted me to buy.

 You can see me in my new uniform below

My new household uniform

New knickers and cute socks
 

And yes, that is a chastity device you can spy through my knickers. As discussed and agreed with Owner i am back locked again. i am very pleased to be locked back up. For any readers trying chastity for the first time during 'Locktober' remember the key to a happy chastity experience is a small device, the smaller the better. It may seem counter-intuitive but they really are the most comfortable for long-term wear.

This coming week it will be the 15th anniversary of when Owner and i first became 'an item' all those years ago back when we were still in our 30s. What fun we have had since then and how our relationship has evolved! We started off totally vanilla, but that did not last long i am pleased to say.

2 comments:

sissie billie said...

Hi P,

Glad you are back in the routine and the uniform looks lovely on you, it all helps get your head into the domestic routine.
I have a similar one for when I'm on my own for the day and there is a lot of domestic tasks to get on with and where the fancy maids uniform isn't practical.

The only addition that I have is the addition of a apron.

Madam also requires me to have heels of some form on.

Glad to see you back in Chastity, it's wat keeps you happy and focused.

Take care

billie xxx

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi billie - Owner was quite surprised when i asked Her if i could purchase this uniform as She is used to me normally wearing shorter, less 'practical' uniforms that barely cover my arse. However, i think a mixture of the practical - and the less-practical - is a good one.

After i had major issues with my back a few years ago Owner only occasionally tells me to wear heels, i do miss them sometimes.

Agree with you completely on the chastity front, it is what keeps us focused and happy.

Hope all is well with you?

p
x