Thursday 29 October 2020

Carry On Cleaning

One of the activities you can find me doing on a daily basis is cleaning. Owner expects me to keep Her flat spick and span, which means cleaning it daily. Not every room everyday, some things get cleaned daily, some weekly and some less frequently. But Owner likes to have things clean and tidy. It is one of the things that i have needed to learn and adapt to over the years together as i am a naturally quite untidy person who is quite at ease with clutter, Owner is not. She, however, rightly expects Her wife to keep Her flat as She would like it and so i have a daily cleaning routine that i follow.

On weekdays you will generally find me cleaning in the evenings apart from little things like doing the washing up after preparing our breakfasts, lunch and dinners or giving the bathroom a once over daily each morning. As it is the evening and there is less likelihood anyone will be coming to the door my outfits are kept short and revealing to allow Owner easy access to me. Knickers are verboten :)

My weekend cleaning outfits are slightly different. These are generally worn during the daytime, a time when i might need to go down and open the door etc and so they are a longer and less revealing, although knickers remain removed and i am commando underneath.

These days my cleaning activities are often combined with with some other challenges or things that i have to do whilst cleaning. These are decided by Owners dice and can range from being plugged or caned, to wearing weighted nipple clamps or being gagged or even deep-throating my double-ended training dildo. This week i have experienced all of these and more. Here is a selection of photos of me at work over the past few days

Wearing heavy weighted nipple clamps whilst cleaning the bathroom - note my micro clitty

Cleaning the stairs and floors on Sunday in my more conservative uniform

Fresh from a post cleaning caning on Tuesday evening

One of my evening cleaning outfits

Gagged and with my butt plug in cleaning the bedroom

Pre-cleaning deep throat practice with my double-ended training dildo whilst plugged

And to think that some people think that housework is dull!


4 comments:

Sissy Kaaren said...

I kave to give it up for you Sweetie...I honestly can't take the cane....we tried it and it was the only time in our entire time together that I safe-worded my way out of it....it was just too much....
I took eight stripes recently and that was more than ever before!!!!
As far as the outfit I think it's delightful and flatters you....but you're a naturally pretty girl so I think that whatever you wear will look lovely on you!!!
And I love the tail....I have one of those and I love to feel it tickle the backs of my thighs as I go about my day!!!!
Another delightful post Pet!!!!
Kisses
Kaaren

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Kaaren - Owner has decided to start using her cane more regularly on me. It takes getting used to but i have received 150 strokes this week and had a bit of a sore bum as a result by the end of Friday! It takes a bit of getting used to.

Thank you for the flattering comment, that made my day. As for the butt plug, when i was deep throating the dildo it popped out in all the excitement of having cock (even a fake one) down my throat. i shall have to see if Owner might let me get a bigger one :)

p
x

Anonymous said...

I think cleaning with the tail in would be fun.. but you clearly exceeded your authority deep-throating that toy instead of working! hug, sara

Poppet Subslut said...

Ha ha Sara, i was actually just following the instructions i had been given.

p
x