Saturday 31 October 2020

Halloween Special

It has been quite a day already and it hasn't even started to get dark yet! 

Owner loves Halloween and most years we try to make an effort. This year i decided to try and go one step further by also making a home-made pumpkin pie. i have never made one before and so was a little nervous about how it might turn out. We will return to it later.

Meanwhile, Owner had already determined that She wanted to do a Halloween photo shoot and ordered me a lovely witches outfit with matching wig to wear. The outfit arrived a few weeks ago and i have been dying to wear it ever since.

Then of course, it would not be Halloween without pumpkin carving. We found some unusual white pumpkins in our local supermarket and so, after doing our morning exercises together, and just before i started to bake the pumpkin pie, we set about carving the pumpkins.

i served the pumpkin pie for lunch and Owner instantly declared it a success (i even tried to decorate the top of it with pastry ghouls). i will definitely be making that again for Her. With lunch eaten and the washing up done it was then time for the photo shoot. As ever Owner proved once again what a great photographer She is as Her 'witch' pouted and posed. She even created some amazing composites. You can see some of the results of Her work below.

Wahahaha

Oh, and this is what the pumpkin pie and the carved pumpkins looked like

i carved the one n the left, Owner the one on the right

Photo shoot over i still had my some of my chores to complete, specifically cleaning the fridge and the oven. i stripped off out of my witches dress and the rest of my clothes as i was required by Owners' dice to do the cleaning naked wearing nothing but clothes pegs on my clit. As it is the weekend my clitty is locked back up again and so the pegs were placed both on my 'labia' and also the head of my locked clit - clamped to the soft flesh through the bars of the cage. They certainly make an impression.

Oven cleaning

Fridge cleaning - still in my witches make-up
 

Chores completed Owner and i will be spending the rest of the day settling back with some popcorn and beers (which She has especially permitted me to have) to watch a monster horror movie. Having seen pictures of me cleaning and in my witches outfit i imagine many of you will now have already had your fill of monsters for the day!

Wishing everyone a happy Halloween

2 comments:

sissie billie said...

Dear P,

you are a bad bad bad person....I am a 129 days in my chastity and you go and post those bloody photos, you evil individual.

I shouldn't be getting excited over them but you had to go and do it, you absolute bloody tease.....

Madam is going to punish me for this but I just want to bury my face in your arse while you wear that outfit.

horrid person! you knew what you were doing.....

love

billie xxxx

(my cage is making me hurt!)

Poppet Subslut said...

i take it you liked the outfit billie? :)

p
x