Sunday 11 October 2020

Ouch

Owner had a nasty little accident today. Unfortunately, She inadvertently placed Her had onto a hot hob whilst i was out at the hairdressers, burning the palm of Her hand and Her fingers. i have been acting as her 'nurse' during the day and i am pleased to report that Her burn seems less serious than we first feared so hopefully it will heal without any scarring. In the meantime She has continued to supervise me as i have gone about my tasks today (cleaning the kitchen and the floors). 

As i was cleaning during the daytime i wore my new longer black cleaning apron. It is perfect for daytime chores, especially if we are expecting deliveries, as it means that i can still go down and take delivery of parcels or put out the rubbish etc wearing it whilst concealing the fact that, underneath i am wearing no knickers. Owner likes to have ready access to me when i am cleaning and the outfits that i wear in the evening to do my chores barely cover my backside. They are too short even by my slutty standards to be wearing when greeting strangers at the door. The black cleaning dress is perfect, however. Today i wore it to take out the rubbish and also wore it when receiving two separate amazon deliveries that Owner had placed, all of this i could do without flashing my chastised clitty or my naked backside to an unsuspecting delivery driver! In case you think i only ever wear my uniforms for effect, here is an 'action' photo taken as i was mopping our kitchen floor.

Come the evening i changed back into a much shorter uniform (which i am wearing as i type). These leave nothing to the imagination and so are only worn in the evening as, by that time, the chance of an expected or unexpected knock on the door has diminished somewhat.

Talking of 'action' photos Owner also took this picture of me as i was doing my daily exercises whilst She rested on the sofa with Her burnt hand. 

Although She was forced to take things easy today this did not stop Owner from devising a new means for Her to ensure that i stick to my daily etc domestic tasks and to also re-introduce a random series of painful or challenging predicaments for me to endure whilst completing them. She has ordered a magnetic wipe clean weekly planner to go on the fridge which i will need to update daily, stating the date and time i completed each scheduled chore/task that day, to then be wiped clean and re-set at the end of the week. 

To this planner will also be added details of the additional 'extra' i will need to do whilst completing these chores. These will be determined each week by a roll of Owners dice. Owner has decreed that i will first need to roll a dice that determines how many days each week (up to a maximum of six) i will need to add the extra predicament when completing a chore and then an extra dice which will determine the nature of these predicaments. Owner is still deciding what these will be but in the past they have involved things like having to wear weighted nipple clamps or a butt plug etc when completing that days tasks. i will have to wait to hear what 'predicaments' Owner chooses to load the dice with. We will be starting this new weekly planner/dice combination the week after next.

2 comments:

Dan said...

She should make you go to the gym in leggins like my wife does. My wife also signed me up for ballet classes and I have to wear a leotard and tights and nothing over to cover up. She drops me off the farthest point in the parking lot so I have to walk by all the people.

Poppet Subslut said...

That sounds quite exquisitely humiliating Dan, would love to hear more. Owner has sent me to classes for sewing, massage, flower arranging etc but not to ballet classes.

p
x