Saturday 29 October 2022

14 Years of Blogging and Counting

Would you believe that this little blog has now been going for over fourteen years. My first post was back in August 2008. What a lot has happened since then and how my relationship with Owner has strengthened, grown and evolved. i could never have believed back then quite how far we would have traveled on our journey into FLR and my submission to Her. i hope to still be blogging about my and Her life together 14 years from now.

In the meantime we have both been fairly busy with work and i have also been needing to help my father out with some things which has been occupying my headspace somewhat. However, i am delighted to say that i am continuing to keep up my daily studies and also find that the new routine of being caged when not being productive or asked to join Owner at Her side also helps to clear my head. It has, somewhat surprisingly, become something i actually quite look forward to.

i have a dental appointment this afternoon which i am not greatly looking forward to, it has been about four or five years since i last visited one and expect to be told off. Ho hum.

Meanwhile, this week i was lucky enough to be asked by Owner to act as Her footstool one evening whilst She was on the phone to Her mother. Part of me thinks how great it would be for my mother-in-law to know that i was kneeling naked, her daughter's feet resting on my back, as they chatted.

Owner also requested that i spend time plugged whilst working. Here is the lovely, heavy metal plug ready for entry

my lovely metal plug

and this is it in situ

plugged and with my clit chain also visible

Last night i was also lucky enough to receive my weekly disciplining by Owner. This week She used Her heavy wooden paddle to spank me p.s. the white marks on my right butt cheek are from where Owner decided to 'paint' my bottom with tipex

my pink butt
Finally, Owner also remarked that it has been a while since She last sat on my face (which it has). i am hoping that i might get to experience the pleasure of Her delicious backside this weekend if i am lucky.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I always enjoyed my NJoy metal plug.
Yours looks even better in use!
I hope that red bottom doesn’t make you wriggle too much in the dentist’s chair!
SaraE

vanessachaland said...

Congrats on a long run. :)

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks SaraE, it's not an NJoy but the material is the same.

p
x

Thank you Vanessa, and to you too.

p
x