Sunday 16 October 2022

The Last Slut to Disco Central

Today is the 16th of the month which can mean only one thing, it has been outdoor challenge day (there was no chastity dice roll as i am remaining locked until the 16th of December). Actually, i completely forgot that it was outdoor challenge day and had to be reminded about it by Owner, which is not good. In my defence there is a lot going on with my father at the moment which has been monopolising my attention these past few days, and not in a good way. A poor excuse i know but one i am sticking with :)

Anyway, back to the outdoor challenge. Having been reminded of the date by Owner over lunch i hastily retrieved and rolled Her outdoor challenge dice. The first dice came up with the train station as the location and the second instructed me to wear high heels and trousers. Now, i am normally always to be found in jeans when wearing trousers but today i chose to mix things up a bit and pair a new set of flared, stretch trousers that Owner gave me, and which i had not yet worn, together with a new velvet cropped top She also bought me - which i think is super cute. The top shows off my mid-riff (and slightly fat belly + piercing) and is also quite low cut so revealds off the pink bra i was wearing.

All, in all i was quite pleased with my 'look'. So off i set, having already been fuelled by a fresh glass of Owner's finest vintage golden nectar earlier in the morning, to pose and preen at the railway station.

Imagine my disappointment then when, upon arrival, the station was fenced off and swarming with railway workers. It was closed for 'essential engineering' works. Luckily, however, there is a Docklands Light Railway (DLR) station adjacent to it which is where i headed next to complete my challenge. i even got to speak with a member of the public dressed like this as they came up to me to ask for help with directions. 

Challenge completed i headed back home. Owner said She was pleased with how i got on and even remarked that i looked good in the trousers and top She had got me.  To me my apparel has a vague disco look to it hence the blog title. You can judge for yourself below;

station disco diva slut
hello random people

8 comments:

vanessachaland said...

(Mutters to self...got a saucy salacious sexy strumpet vibe thing going on there.) :)

poppetsubslut said...

Thank you Vanessa, that is the sort of look I was aiming for so I am thrilled you should think I may have got somewhere close to replicating. A strumpet is what I am.

p
x

vanessachaland said...

I got a bit of the ABBA "Dancing Queen" mood there as well...by the way, I love ABBA. :)

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you Vanessa, i think the world loves ABBA though i am not a patch on Agnetha or Anni-Frid, neither can i sing :(

p
x

Anonymous said...

Glad you completed the challenge Poppet!

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks Frangurl and me too. i love to do ones at the station as there is always an audience, makes me both scared and excited at the same time!

p
x

Anonymous said...

What a fun game!! Hee hee SaraE

Poppet Subslut said...

i adore these games SaraE, fun but a little nerve wracking too. i hope to be able to further up the ante in future.

p
x