Wednesday 12 October 2022

TSA Tit and Butt Grope and 'Glory Hole' Fun

Well, Owner and i are back from our New York anniversary adventure and are both feeling suitably jet-lagged. Owner has graciously granted me a brief 're-adjustment' period before my expected normal routine and rules come back into force tomorrow. So for now i am making the best use i can of the extended opportunities to go online by writing this blog post.

Well, New York city was a blast. We arrived in the midst of a downpour but for the rest of the five days we were there we had wall-to-wall sunshine. We were staying in mid-town but explored much of that and the downtown area on foot. We also took the metro over to Brooklyn and visited Prospect Park, Brooklyn Heights and Williamsburg. One evening we took in a Broadway show, 'Beetlejuice' which was excellent and very funny and felt quite appropriate for the Halloween season - the town is pumpkin and spookiness crazy. Another day we took the Hudson line train out to Tarrytown (very pretty) and walked to the cemetery at Sleepy Hollow to visit Washington Irving's grave and the sight of the fabled headless horseman. We also re-visited the Empire State building (we have been to New York before) but this time at dusk to see the city light up, it's a gorgeous sight

However, there were two stand-out moments from the trip, each memorable for quite different reasons. The first was in the Museum of Sex and its 'funland' adult entertainment experience. i am not sure quite what i had expected but it was a bit of a disappointment, although the museum itself is very interesting. However, it was whilst participating in one of the 'funland' interactive games that i won a prize. My prize came in the form of a cock-shaped balloon and the game i won was the 'glory hole' experience. This involved tugging on a lot of fake cocks as they briefly appeared out of the glory holes in the toilet-cubicle themed exhibit. Sadly they were just dildos rather than real cocks and you pulled with your hand rather than fellating them with your mouth - but still, my efforts were rewarded! Here i am with my prize.

The second memorable moment occurred at security at JFK airport as we were leaving. i had already de-metalled myself by removing my nipple, waist and clit chains to avoid triggering airport security. i had also, at Owners' request, spent the entire trip chastity device free (i am locked again now) - so She could touch my clitty - so in theory passing through security should have been straightforward. i was wrong.

When i stepped into the screening machine, spread my legs and raised my hands above my head something was triggered, not sure what. Anyway when i stepped out i was pulled to one side by a TSA officer for an additional check. He started by running his hands up my torso until he reached my breasts. As his hands brushed across them he suddenly asked

'What's this?' as his hands came into contact with my padded breasts through the material of my top.

'A bra' i replied, trying to sound as nonchalant as i could.

He then proceeded to squeeze/maul my tits.

'What pronoun?' he asked, still fondling my breasts as he spoke.

'What?' i replied, slightly taken aback at having my tits groped in public.

'What pronoun do you prefer?' he replied, STILL grabbing my tits. Other people started to look over to see what was going on. 

The officer stepped forward so that his crotch was almost rubbing against mine.

'Oh...i don't care' i said (i don't). 

He stopped touching my boobs only to then slide his hands inside the back of my jeans, i had removed my belt before the security screening. i stood stock still there as the officer slipped his blue gloved hands past the denim waistband and then under the fabric of the cream lace panties i was wearing. His rubber gloved hands touched my butt. 

By this point i was mentally preparing myself to be asked to accompany him for a strip search

'OK. You can go' he said, stepping back.

It took me a second to compose myself before i returned to join Owner and collect my belongings from the security screening area.

i had never been publicly groped by a stranger, until then. Thanks TSA it was....um...an experience. 

The trip itself was wonderful. Owner and i had a great time and were sad that it came to an end all too soon. It was a wonderful way to spend our 17th anniversary. Hopefully we will be back again at some point. 

i did do a bad thing on the flight home, that is i drank some wine without having been given permission to by Owner. Although i have been told that i can relax my normal routines today i have been put on notice that i will be punished for my misbehaviour.

i leave you with some images from our trip.

6 comments:

vanessachaland said...

You flew all the way to NY just to get groped? You could have swung by here. I'd have done the same thing...and hotels are half the price. :)

Poppet Subslut said...

Promises, promises :)

p
x

Anonymous said...

Great pics from your trip. And I would have groped your boobs, too!! (Lol. It’s not funny, but what the heck!)

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks anonymous - i was also secretly quite thrilled and wish i was groped more often ;O

p
x

Anonymous said...

Oops, I didn’t sign that one about wanting to grope you in line! Apologies (for not signing only), SaraE

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks SaraE, i thought it might be you but did not want to make assumptions, grope away! :)

p
x