Friday 14 October 2022

Caged Pet

i think it is safe to say that Owner is thoroughly embracing the idea of having me caged when not working/doing chores etc. Just before we flew to New York She presented me with my anniversary gifts which comprised a wonderfully cute pair of leather mittens, complete with little paw prints, and a matching leather 'bit' gag. 

To compliment these, and also to place inside my cage, She also bought me the most adorable little cuddly toy for Her 'pet' to cuddle in its cage. It really is super cute!

Now we are back at home after our travels i have been making full use of my new gifts from Owner. You can see me in my cage with my mittens, gag and soft toy below - as usual i am secured by heavy chains at my ankles, clit, nipples and collar. i now need an extra chain for my mittens.

caged with my new mittens, gag and cuddly toy
my mittens cute paw print design

The gag is the type that makes you drool quite heavily, i may need to ask Owner if i can invest in a little bowl to drool into, i also can't help but fantasise (whilst i am locked up) about also being secured by an anal/pussy hook and a piece of nose bondage - i think that would really complete the look :)

Here i am locked in my under desk 'cage'

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I have been following your blog for a while. And now you have to sit under the table in your stockings makes me horny. Now I haven't read everything but I wonder what exactly is your goal. What drives you and where do you want to go. Do you want to become a woman. Or something else. Or are you indeed just a doll and is that your goal. Love to hear from your horny greeting

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi anonymous,

First off thank you so much for commenting. It means so much to me when readers do take the time to make a comment, it is lovely to hear from you. The question you ask is a really great one and, if you don't mind, i would like to try and answer and address it in a blog post to do it full justice.

i hope you don't mind me not answering it directly here but it is such a good question i would like to write a post about it.

Keep reading and commenting

p
x

Anonymous said...

Hi, I understand but I am very curious about your life story and where you want to go. I was also wondering how many hours you've been under the table now. I also read that you want it with an anal hook. I'm curious if the owner allows this keep us posted.

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi again anonymous,

So far the maximum time i have spent locked and gagged under the table is a little shy of one hour. i hope with practice and training to be able to extend it. The main 'issue' is that i get a dead leg after a while.

No, i have not yet had an opportunity to experience an anal hook whilst locked up this way, fingers crossed one day i might

p
x

Anonymous said...

What an interesting deviation. :)
Yes, I know about drool. You should definitely ask for a bowl!
The way you are here makes me wonder, you are so helpless, has Owner expressed interest in also having you diapered during this time, to complete the humiliation and make sure you don’t bother Her? SaraE

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi SaraE - thankfully She hasn't as being diapered is not something that i think i would like at all (i am already regretting writing these words for when Owner reads them!).

p
x

Anonymous said...

p, Oh, I’m sorry, dear!! (Of course, it may not be as bad as you fear). Behave, and maybe you’ll avoid this! SaraE

Poppet Subslut said...

i will try to SaraE

p
x