Thursday 20 July 2023

July Outdoor Challenge + Piercing Re-Visited

Well, after a short self-induced delay (i was being punished), today i finally got to complete this month's outdoor challenge.  Yay! The dice were rolled over breakfast and the task and location was set. i was to wear fishnets and shorts next to a graffiti covered door on one of the main footpaths in our local park.

Of course, me being me i immediately went for the pair of shorts i created myself a few months back from an old pair of jeans, the very short shorts with lots of cut outs/tears i.e. the ones my arse hangs out of :).  i then combined these with a little cropped top. The result? Well, see for yourself

It was another fun challenge to do albeit one that kept stopping and starting to let dog walkers, joggers and assorted people with prams pass by. Oh, and the walk to and from the park was fun too. i may have to create more items of clothes like these shorts, if Owner permits me to of course!

In other news, you may recall that earlier this year i had a guiche piercing done at Owners' request. It was relatively pain free to do but did entail me having to get onto a gynaecological chair sans trousers and knickers, legs akimbo with my pink chastity device on full view to the piercer. Not that she seemed bothered by the sight of her client.

Anyway, at that point i had a surgical steel barbell inserted. You can see what the piercing looked like below;

the barbell guiche piercing i had done earlier this year

Long story short at the start of the week i somehow managed to contrive to end up with one end of the barbell buried deep inside me with only the other end visible and hanging down. Owner and i were unsure what to do and so i returned back to the same piercing clinic yesterday.

i had thought they might have a special tool with which to extract the barbell embedded inside me but no, they just pulled it free. However, i used the opportunity to get the barbell replaced with a large ring piercing as a) surely there is no way that can disappear inside me and b) if She ever wanted to Owner could suspend a little bell from it so that tinkled as i walked. This is what the piercing looks like now.

with my ring guiche piercing

So, all's well that ends well as they say. 

i once again got to lie there with my legs spread wide apart and my caged little clit on view as the piercer sorted me out, but again she was super professional about the whole thing. Hopefully, if i do go back again it will be to get another piercing done and not because this ring needs retrieving from somewhere deep inside me!

4 comments:

Tayphad said...

Nice photos of your "shorts" and legs. I would not have ha the gonads to do what you did!

The piercings are great! Now you need a tattoo there!! (tee,hee)

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you Tayphad. Mmmm getting a tattoo there would be, um, an 'interesting' experience :)

p
x

Tayphad said...

BTW: You really do have a tiny winnie!! Your such a sissy! :D

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks Tayphad, it is isn't it :)

p
x