Saturday 15 July 2023

Public Service Announcement - July Public Challenge Postponed

As regular readers will know i normally complete a randomly chosen outdoor exhibitionist challenge on the 16th of each month. i regret to inform you, however, that this month's challenge has been postponed for a few days and will occur later in the week.

i am the reason for the delay and i apologise. Unfortunately, my lovely Owner has had cause to punish me and is banning me from wearing make-up, feminine clothes and from shaving for two days as a punishment. This makes the completion of the challenge impossible. 

The reason for the punishment is that on Thursday this week She had to go into Her office for work. i made Her a lunch to take in, as is rightly expected of me, but then forgot to put it into Her work bag. Luckily for me Owner spotted my sloppiness just in time and was able to retrieve Her lunch from the fridge before She set off. However, such an oversight on my part is, i know, unacceptable and so i am rightly being punished. The punishment will last for 48 hours commencing tomorrow (16th July).

i hate having to appear in 'boy mode' like this. Owner is fully aware of this hence using it as a form of punishment. Readers may not think it much of a punishment but i can assure you that if you were me you would realise that it is, much more so than a caning or something else might be.

i am truly sorry to Owner for my oversight and i am grateful to Her for clamping down on such instances of sloppiness on my part. As Her submissive wife i know i need to provide for all of Her needs and risking Her leaving for work without having food in Her bag for lunch was unacceptable on my part. i will ensure it does not happen again.

My punishment does not start until tomorrow, Sunday 16th and will finish at midnight on the Monday. In the meantime, things are continuing as normal. Today, after completing my Spanish studies followed by my exercises, Owner gave me a glass of Her refreshing urine to re-hydrate. It certainly quenched my thirst!

post-exercise glass of urine

After getting changed into something pretty whilst i am still allowed to, remembering my punishment does not start until tomorrow, Owner then spanked my bottom and my bits with two of Her metal implements. The solid metal ball tenderiser definitely leaves an impression when used to hit my tender plums! 

freshly spanked butt and plums

After lunch it was then time to do Owner's hair for Her.This was followed by a fun photo shoot of me in the 'submissive & breedable' cropped top that Owner bought for me. It was great fun to do and there will be a separate blog coming in the next few days showing some of the results.

Photo shoot over Owner decided that i would be allowed to join Her on the sofa to watch a movie. A storm had been forecast so an afternoon at home seemed sensible (the sorm never actually materialised). i was despatched to the corner shop still wearing my cropped top with my hair in tied up in pigtails from the earlier photoshoot to get some supplies for the movie. Here i am on the shop (sorry not great photos)

i managed to crop my head!

The film itself was a very silly Chinese disaster movie called The Wandering Earth but it was a distracting way to end the afternoon. 

So, as a reminder there will be no outdoor challenge completed tomorrow, it will be done sometime during the week. Meantime, i have 48hours in boy mode to come as punishment. i will be counting down the hours to be able to return back to 'normal' but am grateful to Owner for correcting my misdemeanors and, in doing so, helping me to become a better wife to Her.

4 comments:

sissie billie said...

Oh P!

what are we to do with you, you are just letting yourself down, no wonder Owner has to take drastic measures with you.

Hope that you are back to being more attentive.

Hugs

billie.

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks billie and i will definitely try to be. i hate being relegated to 'boy mode'.

p
x

hs said...

Poppet:

I can empathize with all of your feelings regarding failing to completely please your owner….and the beauty of a relationship like yours is there is a simple honesty about it…..we slaves fail to please our owners…and there is a penance to pay….whatever the owner decides…administered quickly and decisively….and once completed the miscue is in the past….I love this about FLR …

If you are like me the greatest punishment comes from the disappointment I feel at failing the Woman I love….as a slave my deepest desire…what I ache for…is to pleasure my owner, please my owner beyond any expectation, and when I fail, I feel terrible even at the slightest thing.

The penance is cathartic…..

And you wear the blush on your lovely behind very well.

hs

Poppet Subslut said...

Well said hs, i completely agree. What a lovely way with words you have.

Thank you too for the comment about my pink tush.

p
x