Sunday 9 July 2023

400 Not Out & Other Updates

Today marks a mini-milestone in my life, albeit an inconsequential one in Owners. Yes today it is four hundred (400) days to the day since i last experienced an orgasm of any kind (ruined or real). i would like to thank my wonderful Owner for keeping me in such an orgasm free state. Others may struggle to understand me when i say this but remaining denied in this way, whilst also having the honour to pleasure Owner whenever She wishes and to help Her to climax, is the greatest privilege on earth. Just thinking about it makes my 'plums' ache and my caged clit twitch. i truly am a very lucky and a very happy submissive slut and wife. Thank you Owner.

The day was spent doing my usual routines. i made us breakfast and lunch (with dinner to come). Completed my daily Spanish language studies and my extended weekend butt and abs exercises. i swept and mopped the floors of the flat and helped Owner with some admin She needed to sort. i was treated to a bottom paddling followed by a nipple spanking

my freshly paddled butt

head wedged between Owners' thighs as She spanks my breasts

Afterwards i also received a delicious glass of Her golden piss to consume

Drinking Owners' wonderful wee
Before being allowed to cuddle up with Her on the sofa.

This week, however, along with the last few weeks, have been difficult ones for Owner. She is going through a lot of upheaval and stress at work, stress that i wish i could somehow magic away, but i can't. All i can try to do is be there for Her and serve Her as best i can. It was thus a pleasure to be tasked earlier this week with being Her human footstool to help take the weight off Her lovely feet whilst She was on the phone with Her mother.

Owner resting Her feet on my backside

A few days later Owner amused and distracted Herself a little by electrocuting my nipples.

Yesterday, in a further attempt to take Her mind off work, we set off to do a little walk.However, quickly discovered that it was warm and uncomfortably muggy outside, the sort of weather that Owner hates. We still did a bit of a walk but then diverted to the same bar that we visited last sunday for some refreshing drinks and a spot of people watching (one of our favourite past times).

sat outside the bar with Owner
We spent a very enjoyable few hours watching people come and go, commenting on their outfits. Whenever a woman walked past in a short skirt or revealing top, and a number did, Owner would remark that it was the kind of outfit She knew i would like to wear myself (how well She knows me!).

She, meanwhile, was disappointed by the quality (or absence of it) of the men on show. Her preference is for young, slim, Chinese/Japanese/Korean-looking men. There are actually quite a lot of such men in our neighbourhood, mostly students at local universities. However, wherever they yesterday were they were clearly not in the vicinity of the bar where Owner and i were sat. Hopefully, She will have better luck next time and someone might catch Her eye.

There were also a number of men in shorts. Now, Owner hates men wearing shorts. She recently declared to me that 'no real man would ever wear shorts' - something, of course, that i regularly do, the shorter, more revealing and cuter the better!  Afterall, i am a slut. i also wear short skirts and dresses, clothing Owner has not worn for years and which She has sworn never to wear again. She is a trousers or jeans only girl. It is very much the case that She wears the trousers in our relationship and i wear the dresses. Talking of which, this was me today in my dress and pigtails :)
me today in pigtails and dress

But to finish where i started. i truly am grateful to my beautiful and sexy Owner for keeping me so happily orgasm free and for caring for me, dressing me and having me as Her feminine, slutty, submissive wife. i truly am the luckiest person in the world.

7 comments:

Fiona said...

I just want to say I am happy it is your denial.. I was afraid that was some cricket term or the like and you were going sporty on us!

Poppet Subslut said...

No chance of that happening Fiona. Unlike Owner, who is a football fan, i have zero interest in sports. Although some of the players can be enjoyably distracting :)

p
x

hs said...

Poppet;

You are one lucky guy….beautiful owner…living a wonderful life….and getting to live your life as who you are….and I am so appreciative of your “loving” relationship…..honestly warms my heart and makes me smile….the happiness I read in your posts…

And I still think you have a sexy and great ass…..the exercise has definitely worked…

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi hs,

Yes, i am very lucky indeed in that i get to spend my life as i am with the love of my life. Thank you too for the arse compliment, it is a work in progress as they say :)

p
x

Anonymous said...

400 days poppet fantastic clapping all round when you twitch is a wonderful place i twitched reading this in my cage wink wink but I’ve renamed my twitching as WIDE EYE 👁️ as you know I can’t get hard as well in my cage 64 days today actually so next time you twitch think about WIDE EYE 😊 I love that black and white dress poppet sending hugs and kisses. Mary Jane xx

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Mary Jane. i love the wide eye expression and thanks, it does feel like quite a milestone passed. Well done going 64 days caged.

p
x

Anonymous said...

Thanks poppet and enjoy your WIDE EYES 👁️ love Mary Jane x