Wednesday 12 July 2023

Sissy Attire & Slut Training

As i think i have mentioned before all of my clothes are either a) bought for me by Owner or b) purchased only after first having received Her explicit consent to do so. In that way it is true to say that i am dressed by Her. It is also true to say that She knows exactly the sort of clothes that are most suitable and appropriate for me. 

You can, therefore, imagine my excitement when She recently advised me that She had found a top that She thought would be perfect for me. The top in question was in an online shop called Occult Trash and it arrived yesterday. It's perfect. Not only is it in my favourite colour, pink but across the front are emblazoned the words 'submissive & breedable'. Perfect for a sissy slut like me. It was available as a regular top or as a cropped top, Owner felt the latter was much more 'me'. What do you think? i adore it.

submissive & breedable slut

i am so lucky that Owner gets me such wonderful and appropriate items to wear! 

i would 'love' (for that read i would be terrified but it is also something that i secretly yearn to do) wear this out in public so that everyone knows exactly how much of an sissy slut i am. i can just picture people's reaction if i were to walk into a bar, or be sent to the supermarket to get groceries, wearing it. What nerve-wracking, thrilling, exciting fun that would be. Would anyone guess that there was a sissy with a cock hungry pussy in their midst?

Talking of cock hungry, my pussy is not my only orifice trained to take cock by Owner. My throat is also given a regular workout so that i might become adept at deep-throating. An example of such training occurred last night when i was instructed to complete fellate a dildo for ten minutes. Owner even placed an alarm clock in front of me so to ensure i continued sucking for the required time.

So this was me last night, concentrating on one of Owners 'cocks'. Incidentally, the place Owner had instructed me to complete my training was the top of staircase that leads into our flat. The front door of our flat is at the bottom of the stairs and has a glass panel to it which means that when our neighbours enter the communal hallway we share with them they can see right up these stairs. Where i was positioned meant that, had they come into the hallway, they would have had a clear view of my naked bottom, 'pussy' and caged clit. Thankfully they remained inside their own flat:)

with the clock Owner set down in front of me

To round things off, today i was instructed to wear a corset all day when working from home and to wear nothing  below my waist. What a lucky and naughty slut i am.

today's working from home attire

4 comments:

Fiona said...

Now, now, you are not truly a slut, as you are only with Owner. Sluts are indiscriminate about who they do it with. You are kinky. Someone who sleeps with 15 people in a month is slutty, even if they are all missionary. Someone who sleeps with the same person 15 years, has never had the Position of the Month repeat, and still hasn't gotten to missionary... is kinky.

and I LOVELOVE LOVE the shirt! too bad it isn't also spaghetti strap!

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Fiona, i disagree. i think what you describe is someone who is promiscuous and has a high sex drive whereas to be a slut is, well i think it is a state of mind kind of thing. Someone can sleep around but not be a slut and someone can be monogamous but slutty.

The top is great isn't it. i agree, spaghetti straps would be fun.

p
x

vanessachaland said...

Slutty, strumpet, whorish, promiscuous, trollop..."sementics" really, to some. :)

Poppet Subslut said...

Well put Vanessa

p
x