Friday 11 December 2020

Covid Secure Cornershop Humiliation

Owner knows that one of the things that i 'enjoy' doing is to be humiliated in public. As part of my training as Her slutty wife She expects me to do anything requested by Her of me and to become quite shameless. So in a sense it should not have been a surprise to find that She has incorporated acts of public humiliation into the advent calendar that She created for me. However, a surprise it was when i opened today's advent envelope to read that i was expected to go to our local cornershop wearing a pair of Owners' used panties as a face mask. Oh the shame! But oh how exciting!

My advent instruction
Owner selected the pair i was to wear from the washing basket, a cute pair decorated with images of puppies, paw prints and bones. So nothing lacy - which obviously would not work as a mask anyway but also because it is me rather than Owner who wears the lace knickers in our relationship.

i knew i had a heavy working day ahead of me (a combination of papers to write, telecalls and an online conference presentation to give) so i opted to head out to the shop shortly after 9am to get my challenge over and done with, i even wore my work skirt and fishnet stockings. It was great to be outside whilst also inhaling Owners divine scent!

Anyway, to cut a long story short i successfully completed the challenge that Owner/the advent calendar set me. You can see for yourself below

Preparing to set off - used panties in position

outside in the street and on my way
in the shop with my purchase and wearing Owners' used knickers as a mask

i can't wait to find out what tomorrow's advent calendar will reveal!

No comments: