Wednesday 16 December 2020

Outdoor Challenge and Advent Action

Today was the day when Owner's monthly outdoor challenge dice were rolled, an activity that occurs on the 16th of each month. Each of the two dice were rolled under Owner's supervision just after breakfast. The first dice determines the location of the challenge i must undertake and the second the nature of the challenge itself. i held my breath as the first dice came to a rest on the floor. The challenge would happen near the cafe in our local park. Now for the next dice, what would i have to do? i watched as the dice skidded across the floor and came to a halt. My challenge would be to wear a dress and high heels. So combining the two i would need to wear be wearing them in the park near the cafe.

It was a busy day at work so i was not able to get away from calls and video conferences until gone 3.30 in the afternoon. By that time it had started to rain and the park was surprisingly busy with people, youngsters, couples with children, dog walkers etc. Today is the first day of the new lockdown in London so that might explain why there were so many people about. For me it meant needing to try and pick my moment to pose. 

Anyway, to cut a long story short i managed eventually to find a gap in the human traffic to show off my strappy little dress, stockings and heels. It was a fun albeit slightly damp and muddy experience. You can see how i got on below

with my coat still on hanging around behind the cafe outside the toilets - how appropriate!
flashing a shoulder
Ta da!

After taking these photos i noticed that a couple of men glancing over in my direction wondering what i was upto so i put my jacket back on, replaced the heels with the boots i had worn to walk to the park in and scootered back home. On returning Owner said that She was pleased with how i had got on with my solo challenge. i confess i look forward to them (albeit nervously) every month.

Fun challenges have not been the only thing i have been upto this week, i have also been made to suffer as a consequence of the tasks/orders i receive each time i open a new envelope on the advent calendar Owner created for me. The start of the week saw me wincing and actually crying out in discomfort with tears in my eyes as Owner held me down on the sofa to administer one hundred blows from a wooden spoon to my exposed clit and bits. This was what the calendar instructed i had to do in return for receiving a gift. 

The beating was worth it though as i received a great iron on patch in return to go on the pocket of one of my jeans. The text on the patch reads:

'Pussy tastes like cherry soda'

Owner will be choosing which of my jeans She wants me to fix the patch to this weekend.

This is me just after having received one hundred wooden spanks on my clit and bits

i am wearing my sports bra as the spanking was administered straight after exercising with Owner

Tuesday night saw me experience a different type of discomfort, again courtesy of the advent calendar, namely being tied-up and made to spend an hour on my knees whilst watching TV with Owner. Needless to say my legs were a little wobbly when i was untied an hour later. But, look how pretty that ropes is, Owner is very talented!

kneeling tied-up in my evening cleaning uniform

Then tonight it was another form of suffering, albeit perhaps suffering for Owner this time. The advent calendar instructed me to sing along Karaoke style to one of Owner and my favourite Spanish songs from the 1980s, namely 'me colé en una fiesta' by Mecano. i will spare you all the aural assault that was my rendition but here are a couple of stills from my sing-along


with my pretend microphone!

As you can see i was still wearing the same dress from my park challenge.

So anyway, it has been a busy week with lots of fun and painful/uncomfortable things to do, and there are still plenty of days left in the advent calendar. i wonder what else i will end up doing?





No comments: