Sunday 20 December 2020

Anal Tentacle

Well, i bet that headline got your attention! Last night Owner and i sat down and had a conversation that left me feeling hot, aroused and excitable, my 'pussy' quivering in anticipation whilst my 'clit' bulged and strained futilely inside its weekend cage. Incidentally, it has been 80+ days now since my last orgasm. Anyway, i digress. What was the cause of my excitement? 

The discussion was about my forthcoming 51st birthday (16th January) and what Owner was thinking of getting me for one of my presents. She had asked me if there was anything in particular that i wanted, to which my response was either 'something pretty or naughty'. In truth, there is nothing that i actually 'need' and as 'experiences' are, for the most part, not possible due to Covid-19 (our presents to each other often involve travel) then basically my 'desires' can be distilled down to pretty clothes or sex toys, slut by name and slut by nature that i am.

Owner must have been thinking along similar lines for She showed me some cosplay outfits that She had been researching for me, with the idea of a photo shoot and the prospect of again appearing on stage in something in a post-Covid world.  Regular readers will recall that i appeared on stage in the London anime and gaming convention at the start of this year (in what feels like a different world) dressed in my Hideri Kanzaki maid's outfit. It was a real thrill appearing in front of a live audience, especially as i had never done so before and was locked in chastity under my short dress and little panties. Owner has agreed that it is something that She wants to have me do again when the world returns to normal. i say all this as the idea of a new outfit to wear was an intrinsically exciting one. Owner had found an outfit from one of Her and my favourite manga series, one called Shimometa. The outfit was the school uniform worn by one of the female characters, Ayame Kajou. As you can imagine this was an exciting enough idea for a birthday present.

But, but, but, then Owner announced that She had also been researching dildos and perhaps i would like one of those instead? What a choice! School girls outfit or a dildo? It turned out, however, that She did not have just any old dildo in mind. These were custom-made ones. She showed me the ones She had short-listed and i have to say i immediately fell into a sort of swoon. OMG! They all looked amazing, my heart fluttered and i am sure my pussy winked open and shut just at the prospect. This is the shortlist She presented to me (click on the pictures to take you to the website)

What a sight for slutty, lascivious eyes, and what a choice! All can be dyed to whatever colour combination that you want and all have some lovely-sized options. i instantly knew that i would love to have one of these for my birthday and leave the cosplay outfit to another day (perhaps closer to when i could actually wear it on stage). Owner was happy to go along with that so it now just came down to choosing which plug/dildo to get.

The bottom one of the three pictures (Noax) above looks satisfyingly 'filling' so i was quite tempted at first by that - i do so love to be opened up. But then again, the one above (Mundir), well what can i say. It looks amazing. But the text also states that it has been especially designed to trigger the 'p' spot and given that i need to control leakages of any kind unless expressly authorised by Owner then i knew that could be a challenge, but oh i was sooo tempted. That extra-large one looks, well...wow!

In the end, however, i went for 'Qwim' the tentacle in large. Just the thought of that snaking and thrusting its way inside me makes me wet. i mean, look at it, it looks amazing and quite unlike any of the other toys that i have had the pleasured of accommodating in my pussy - though in truth i would be delighted to try and accommodate them all, plus the can!

So the 16th January promises to be quite an 'interesting' day. Not only will i turn 51 years old but i will have a wonderful new toy to experience. It is also the day when the monthly outdoor challenge dice is rolled AND it is also when i next get to roll the chastity dice. Will i return to a tighter lock down than the one i am in now (weekends only for a period of 3 months). We shall have to see.

All that, of course, is to come (not cum!). In the meantime, we continue the countdown to Christmas. Today's advent calendar required that i receive 200 strokes of the cane in return for a 'gift'. Owner alternated between caning me on the buttocks and on the backs of my thighs (which definitely hurts more than the buttocks). As She did so She waxed lyrical about what a lovely cane i had bought Her and how much She enjoys caning me. As She informed me of this i 'presented myself' on my knees on the sofa and counted off each stroke until She reached the two hundred mark. You can see below that Owner's efforts left me with a pleasantly warm backside

So, what 'gift' did i get in return for my morning caning? i got a super cute pair of socks which bear the legend 'Breaking news - i don't care' which Owner stated was highly appropriate for me as i do not care what people may think of me. This is one of the things that i have come to realise as i get older, whereas once i may have been embarrassed or ashamed to admit who i am at heart i.e. an exhibitionist, transvestite, submissive slut, now i could not care less what others may think of me. 

i consider myself to be extremely lucky to have met (and ultimately married) a wonderful, beautiful and creative Owner whom i love and adore and who accepts me as i am (encourages me even) and dominates me and has me submit to Her 24/7 and 365 days a year. Ours is not a game (although as you can see i have a lot of fun) it is how we live every aspect of our life. Yes, we also do the things that all other couples do but She also controls me completely and i would not want to live any other way.

No comments: