Tuesday 22 December 2020

Last Days of Advent

As Christmas approaches, and as the UK fast descends into....well farce, it is also nearly the end of Owner's advent calendar. i can't believe that there are just two fun-filled little envelopes left to open until Christmas Day itself. Owner has already declared Her calendar idea to have been such fun that She is going to recycle some of the tasks i have completed these past few weeks and have me do them again in the future. It's a wonderful thought and something to look forward to for 2021.

In the meantime, this is just a quick update on yesterday and today's advent asks of me. Yesterday was quite a simple task, i was to serve dinner to Owner whilst completely naked except for a pair of high heels. Simple enough, all i had to do was avoid spilling the food, a risk that i am pleased to report that i successfully avoided. So i present to you the naked, high heel wearing poppet.

can you guess which serving is mine?

Yes, there is a reason why i am carrying a plate and a dog bowl. The reason is that all of my meals are eaten from a dog bowl (breakfast, lunch, dinner). Owner has long-held the view that this is the most appropriate form of dish for me to eat from. i am lucky that at least She permits me to use cutlery, though on very rare occasions this has been denied to me - which makes for some messy mealtimes! In fact, so accustomed am i to eating from a dog bowl that on one occasion in the past when my Dad was staying over i wonder why he was staring at me eating at breakfast. It took a while for me to realise that yes, it probably does look odd to see your son eating cereals from a dog bowl, especially as we also don't have a dog!

Anyway, back to the advent calendar. Todays task, revealed when i opened the envelope this morning, was to perform a strip-tease for Owner. i did this after work and opted, for my musical accompaniment, to strip to the classic David Rose jazz style number The Stripper. It was great fun to do and i ended my performance sitting on Owner's lap. i also got an opportunity to wear my brand new fishnet stockings, which i think are divine (Owner agrees). Anyway, here is a picture and a short video clip of me in pursuit of Owner ready to snare Her with my feather boa

Flashing my fishnet stocking tops

i wonder what my final two advent tasks will bring?

Stay safe everyone.

No comments: