Friday 4 December 2020

Festive Plug, Pee, Bondage and Panties - Advent Days 2 - 4

Day one of the advent calendar that Owner created for me saw me receive one hundred strokes of the cane, whilst cooking dinner, on the 1st December. Since then, i have had the pleasure of opening a fresh envelope in the calendar each morning after breakfast and what a collection of fun treats it has revealed so far, and we are only on day four!

Day two (Wednesday) saw me wearing a plug in my 'pussy' whilst working during the day and day three (yesterday) saw me receiving a real treat, a glass of Owners' delicious piss to drink with dinner. Tonight, i will be in bondage as Owner and i watch the next installment of a sixteen part Korean drama series we are watching on Netflix. Each episode lasts for over an hour. In addition to being in bondage i will also be wearing a pair of Owners' panties on my head. i love the scent of Owners' worn knickers and i am already salivating at the prospect.

Here are some pictures of my advent adventures to date;

plugged for work on day 2

enjoying a glass of Owners' finest vintage
dinner with a glass of chateau de Owner (and yes i do eat from a dog bowl)

My day 4 advent card - (note to self, i must re-do my nails!)

i am really enjoying the advent calendar Owner has created for me, i am lucky to have such fun surprises to wake up to each day. i can't wait to see what other activities will be revealed to me as i open the calendar each morning up until Christmas.

In the meantime, i am continuing with my chores and my studies. Last night, after washing the dishes and cleaning the lounge, i assisted Owner with a photography project She is undertaking and then spent the rest of the evening studying Spanish. In short, i am keeping busy and on top of my daily chores and tasks so Owner is pleased (as am i). Hope everyone is well.

4 comments:

Diane J said...

She's really spoiling you with all that attention.

D

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Diane - She is indeed

p
x

CD Janine said...

December for you looks like so much fun!

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Janine - yes, it is proving to be a blast

p
x