Tuesday 1 December 2020

Last Days of Disco - First Day of Christmas

Sunday night saw the return of an old tradition, the monthly dance and strip-tease show for Owner. i used to do these on a regular basis but over the years they dropped away. Anyway, in my continued quest to get back to the top of my game for Owner they have returned, to be performed at the end of each month.

To get back into the swing of things i went with an old classic, You're The One That I Want from the movie Grease. It is probably fair to say that Ms Newton-John need not fear the competition :). At one point i even managed to 'dramatically' throw off my blouse so that it actually landed on top of me! i also  forgot to remove my bra. Rusty does not even begin to describe it, i think it may be back to stripper school for me.Still, at least i stayed on my feet and did not fall over in my heels. Here i am at the end of my performance

Last night saw me once again cleaning the bathroom gagged and with my 'clit' adorned with 20 mini pegs. i can attest to the fact that you certainly do notice the pegs, especially when they are removed, quite painful.

Fast forward to today (Tuesday) or more significantly the 1st December and it was time to open the first envelope in the Advent Calendar that Owner has created for me. i opened it after my morning exercises and having prepared breakfast, hence why i am still in my nightie and looking slightly disheveled. Owner captured the moment when i opened the first of the envelopes.

Preparing to open the calendar

what will it say?
Ta da!

For those with eyesight like mine the card reads 'Extra throw of the cleaning dice. Whatever you get you do it while cooking dinner'. The dice was duly rolled and what did i get? 100 strokes of the cane. An opportunity for Owner to test out the new cane i got Her.

Cane lined up across bottom

Aftermath = stripey pink cheeks
 

Over the next 23 days up until Christmas Eve i will be opening a new advent envelope each morning and finding out what surprise i have in store. i will keep you posted.

No comments: