Sunday 6 December 2020

Dancing, Dice, Paddled and Stickers

Yesterday Janine wrote a comment saying that December for me looks like it was going to be "fun", whilst Diane remarked that Owner was "spoiling" me, both statements i have to say are 100% true. After being tied-up wearing panties on my head Friday night whilst watching a TV series with Owner, both yesterday and today's advent calendar reveals were equally fun and enjoyable.

Yesterdays advent calendar task, that i was set when i opened the envelope for the 5th December, was to perform a little dance routine for Owner. i was determined to do something a little more contemporary and so chose the great track 'Bad Guy' by Billie Eilish. It is a fun song to dance along to. i confess the card simply said to perform a dance so the fact that i ended up wearing no shorts or knickers at the end of the routine i will have to just put down to my artistic interpretation, Owner seemed to enjoy the show though. You can see some stills from my performance below;

enter stage right

Ooops, i appear to be shedding clothing!

This morning's advent calendar reveal introduced a new twist, the promise of a present in return for 60 spanks from Owner's favourite leather paddle which She nicknames 'gatuno' (for obvious reasons in that it is shaped like a cat). i eagerly accepted the offer and so was immediately paddled after breakfast in return for my gift -  a set of super cool stickers. i love stickers, my phone and laptop are adorned with them. Owner regularly remarks that i am a teenage girl at heart. Anyway, this was me less than an hour ago


'Gatuno' and my freshly paddled bottom

ready to open my mystery gift

Stickers! Yay!

However, the morning excitement did not end there. i also rolled the dice that determines how many and what 'tasks/challenges' i need to complete whilst doing my chores next week. The dice landed on number 6 - the maximum. So next week i will be caned, clamped (weighted on nipples|), deep-throat my double-ended training dildo, caned again, plugged and clamped on my clitty. It is going to be a busy week for yours truly!

Of course, in addition to all of this i will be opening a new advent window each day to see what additional activity it reveals each day. It is definitely proving to be a fun December and i am being very spoilt indeed. i truly am lucky.

No comments: