Thursday 10 December 2020

Nude Workout, Culinary Clamped Clit and Nipple Caning - Advent Adventures Continued

So the advent calendar that Owner created for me continues to throw up daily surprises, and a great deal of fun. Tuesday saw me doing my evening workout routine with Owner whilst completely naked. i always think that 95% of male bodies look, well, quite ridiculous when they are naked. i think these photos rather prove my point. Adding to the hilarity is the sight of my little uncaged clitty being what it has been for years now...pointless. Still the sight of me working out whilst naked entertained Owner, which after all is the most important thing.

The naked squat
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No its a naked poppet

Then yesterday the advent calendar instructed me to cook dinner whilst my useless clit was adorned with 20 mini pegs (an assortment of wooden and metal ones). You will know from previous posts that wearing these pegs is something that i have had to get used to but i can attest that after 30 minutes (the time it took to prepare, cook, then serve the meal - a tofu and vegetable mixed fry if interested) of wearing them they do get quite uncomfortable and are still as painful to remove as they have always been.

Cooking with my clit clamped

Is it ready yet? No but it's sore
 Today the advent calendar instructed me to receive 50 strokes of the cane across my nipples in return for the chance to open a gift. Now, of course the idea of being caned like that is not something a normal person would jump at but, well i long since ceased being 'normal'. One thing for sure, it hurts more being caned on a nipple that has a piercing in it than one that does not.


'Hot' nipple
So, in return for 50 strokes across my breasts i got the opportunity to open a surprise gift.

the new pin that i received in return
In the meantime, i have been continuing with my usual daily chores and activities, this time each has been accompanied with its own, sometimes painful sometimes pleasant, task - courtesy of the weekly household dice. Monday evening saw me wearing heavy weighted nipple clamps for the duration of the time spent cleaning the bathroom. On Tuesday night i was caned 100 times after i had finished cleaning. Owner remarked that i still had marks across my bottom from my previous caning such is the renewed frequency of these. Last night i was happily gagged and plugged and tonight i will be deep-throating my double-ended training dildo before and after cleaning. So, as you can see it has been a case of busy, busy!

No comments: