Thursday 16 December 2021

It should never happen to a pet - an occasional series

Sometimes things go wrong, occasionally hilariously so, this morning witnessed one such an occasion. i had got up and ready to start my working day and suggested to Owner that perhaps i should complete the advent calendar task i had been set for the day? The task involved me fucking myself with the large brown dildo. Owner agreed and so i removed my skirt and knickers and positioned myself on the easy chair in the lounge to do as instructed.

At this point i should say something about the chair. It is similar to a rocking chair but isn't actually a full rocking chair. We bought it from Ikea years ago and, although it is in our lounge, only gets used very occasionally. Suffice to say the chair does 'rock' a little.

Anyway, back to the tale. i placed a towel down on top of the chair and then sat down, pulled my ankles up towards me and proceeded to fuck myself in my 'pussy' as per Owners' advent instruction. To get easier access i wriggled my bum right to the very edge of the seat. It seemed to be pretty plain sailing, the dildo slipped in easily and Owner took a few pictures...and then it happened.

One minute i was merrily bouncing about on the seat, sliding the dildo in and out of my hungry hole and the next instant the chair flipped and i found myself dumped without ceremony on the floor, chair somehow now on top of me, with the dildo still inside me. It must have looked quite a sight! Owner was initially concerned that i had hurt myself but, after establishing that i was, in fact, quite alright, burst out laughing.

So anyway, that was what happened to me this morning, i managed to somehow flip a chair i was sitting on whilst i was fucking myself in the arse so that i ended up on the floor with the chair on-op of me but with the dildo still inside me - quite the stunt. Here i am just before the little 'accident'.

In other news. Today was the day that i rolled the chastity dice Owner created for me. The result was that i am to remain locked in permanent chastity for the next 3 months with the dice rolled again on the 16th March 2022. Owner also advised that, as i am doing daily advent tasks/challenges, there was no need for me to complete an outdoor challenge today as i would normally have to do on the 16th of each month.

No comments: