Friday 24 December 2021

Hot Bottom (Clit & Nipples) for a Hot Wife & Slut

This advent really has been great fun. Owner has pushed and challenged me in a number of ways, making me endure more pain and also to humiliate myself even further. It has been wonderful and i hope Owner continues to push me further in 2022.

Sadly, all good things must come to an end and that is true of advent. Today's advent box was the last i opened. But, what a good one it turned out to be. It started with me being clamped and caned and ended with me dancing like a slutty nutter in the park, whilst Owner filmed me.

But, first to re-wind. After i awoke and prepared breakfast for us both Owner presented me with the last of my special advent boxes to open. i was all fingers and thumbs as i opened the lid and read the instruction inside. In return for receiving a special gift that i was to wear to the local park and make a Tik tok video about i was first to endure quite a painful caning. Not only was i to receive 300 (three hundred!) strokes from Her thick cane i was to also have my nipples and caged clit clamped at the same time.

We had an engineer coming around this morning to service our aircon so Owner instructed me that i was to receive my caning before i started work (and before the engineer arrived). After showering and doing my makeup i presented myself to Owner. She attached the new nipple clamps to my tits (a four screw design that also looks super pretty) and then had me attach twenty mini pegs to my caged clit. Suitably prepared it was time for me to present myself for caning.

Red hot bot
Nipples and clit clamped and prepped ahead of my caning
The first one hundred strokes didn't feel too bad, but at the two hundred mark my bottom and the back of my thighs were really starting to sting and there were genuine tears in my eyes by the time the last of the three hundred strokes had landed. There was once a time when Owner would hold back, fearful of hurting me, not any more. She is now, quite rightly, of the opinion that, as Her slut and wife, i should be expected to endure pain and discomfort and that my pain threshold should be tested to increase my ability to withstand it. Needless to say, by the time She had done with me my bottom was aflame.

 However, in return for such a beating i was presented with my gift. It was a wonderful little black bodycon type dress emblazoned with the legend 'Hot Wife Slut'. Such an appropriate dress! This was what i was to wear to the park a bit later on.

In the park in my 'Hot Wife Slut' dress

Before then, however, there was still the small matter of work and the aircon engineer to attend to. When he arrived Owner let him in but then left me to deal with him. i was wearing my collar with the little bell, a denim skirt, hold-ups, a pair of flats and a top, and my bottom was still burning, as i chatted away to the young man as he serviced our unit. It didn't take him long and soon he was on his way. 

The rest of the morning dragged a little as i got on with  some work until finally it was lunch and time to clock off for Xmas. After eating Owner accompanied me to the park where She recorded me in my 'Hot Wife Slut' dress. It was great fun and, as you can tell, i was quite excitable to be out showing off with Her.

But that is now advent officially over. i will do a separate post over the holidays with a link to the various items that Owner bought for me in case any readers are interested. In the meantime, all it leaves me to say is, on behalf of Owner and i, may we wish each and everyone one of you lovely people a very Merry Xmas and a Happy and Wonderful New Year.

i will be up early tomorrow preparing our Christnas lunch (i am doing slow-cooked lamb kleftiko) and at some point i am sure we will watch Owner's favourite seasonal movie, Die Hard. i may even be allowed a glass of wine, or two. Oh, and one last thing. i leave you with Owner and my favourite Christmas song


Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

La truie chiotte said...

Merry Christmas and happy New Year to you and your owner

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you La lope Allex and to you too. May 2022 see you be an even dirtier slut than you were in 2021 :)

p
x