Friday 10 December 2021

Advent Suffering (and fun)

Each day reveals a new task or challenge for me to complete as part of Owner's 2021 advent calendar. The past few days have seen some more physically demanding/uncomfortable challenges, which as Owner has been swift to point out, are good for my development. For example, earlier in the week i was instructed to stand still and hold three books in each hand over my head. This morning, as i type this ahead of starting work, i am wearing nipple clamps for an hour - this in return for a small gift that i will be presented with if i successfully complete my nipple clamp wearing task - which i fully intend to even though after just 15 minutes my teats are already rather 'warm'.

Nipples clamped - they stayed clamped for an hour
standing holding books in the air for 20 minutes

UPDATE - the small gift turned out to be a wonderful pair of purple paddle-shaped earrings emblazoned with the word 'SLUT' - which i wore accompanying Owner to the supermarket at the end of the day.

my purple 'SLUT' earrings

However, it has not all been hard, physical challenges, there have also been some pleasurable ones. i had to go to an overnight work meeting at the start of the week. Owner knew this and so cunningly devised an advent calendar challenge for me to complete on the train during my journey to the venue. The challenge was to play with my nipples. i was travelling with a work colleague and so, shortly after our train left London for the midlands i made my excuses and headed to the toilet to play with my breasts. This is the little video i made as proof for Owner. It would have been fun to try and do this at my seat, but, with a colleague sitting opposite me that was an impossibility.

The day i returned from my trip i received a new advent calendar instruction, which was to fuck myself with Owner's silver dildo and then last night i completed another advent task which was to deep throat my double ended training dildo for ten minutes.

enjoying Owners' silver dildo
drooling on the 12 inch double-ended dildo
So, as you can see, this week's advent has been a mixture of pain, discomfort and pleasure - with i suspect more of the former to come.

Incidentally, talking of pain, discomfort and pleasure Owner was researching some potential presents for me for my birthday next year. She showed me some of the items She was considering. One is a chastity cage (3-D printed) with a built-in remote controlled electric zapping device that sends either a painful or pleasant electric shock straight into your dangling bits. The item in question is available in Etsy and there is a picture of it below

click image to product page

Owner and my question is this, do any readers have experience of this (or similar) products? i was unsure whether it would be wearable (because of the electro pack) if wearing trousers and that the electro pack might keep rubbing against my thighs. But, Owner definitely likes the idea of a device that can deliver me a shock to my clitty that She can control and operate remotely. If anyone has experience of it both Owner and i would be delighted to hear.

So, that is it from me for now. i am excited about what the next advent calendar surprises might be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a look at dog training collars. Very easy to adapt with a Velcro strap and a more suitable shape.

Poppet Subslut said...

Thanks anonymous, Owner has advised me that She is also looking into the idea of electro training/shock collars to use on me.

p
x