Wednesday 15 December 2021

Frozen, Clamped, Spanked, Objectified and Silenced Secretary

One thing that i have noticed about the advent calendar tasks and challenges set by Owner is that She is introducing new elements to Her domination of me and upping the ante in terms of my ability to endure pain and discomfort. In short, She is further stretching and developing me, something both of us recognise as being a good thing. Take the past few days, for example.

Yesterday, my advent calendar instruction was to attach twenty mini pegs to my caged clit and to keep them attached for thirty minutes. i can tell you that by minute 28 and 29 i could most definitely feel each and every one of those mini pegs biting hard into my most sensitive skin. It was perhaps one of the few occasions when removing the pegs was no more painful an exercise than continuing to have them bite into my flesh. My bits felt ablaze by the time the period was up. i am just lucky that there were not more of them or that Owner did not require that i wear them for longer. 

Clitty with clamps attached
 
The state of my clitty after the clamps were removed

In return for completing this advent activity i received this wonderful set of nipple clamps - aren't they pretty

My new nipple clamps
The day before, Owner had me do something that She has never had me do before, namely to act as a human side-table for Her. Kneeling on all fours next to where She rested on the sofa She used my back as a convenient piece of furniture on which to keep Her mug of tea. i stayed like that until She had finished. Unlike me, Owner is not a fast tea drinker (She insists that i must have an asbestos mouth). It was quite a novel experience. i succeeded in staying still and not causing the tea to spill. It will be interesting to see whether Owner incorporates my body into the household furniture on a more regular basis in the future.
poppet the human side table
Owner also re-visited the use of ice. Ice is something She has used before, albeit on an infrequent basis. This time was on Sunday, whilst i was still unlocked from my chastity cage for the weekend. She had me place two ice cubes on my clit and keep them there until both had melted. She then beat said clit fifty times with a wooden spoon. Beating my clit in this manner is something i know She definitely enjoys doing. i was pleased in that i was able to 'enjoy' it without Her needing to physically secure me to prevent me from writhing about as i can be prone to.
Ice cubes ready
'Freezing' my clitty
Being spanked with the wooden spoon

Today, Owner's advent instruction is that i remain gagged and silent all day apart from during work meetings. i am lucky in that i actually have quite a number of such meetings during the day. However, once again it is an example of Owner introducing a more stringent element of physical control over me, and one that i really welcome and know i will benefit from.

Gagged
And drooling

And finally, Owner also asked me to make a second Tik-Tok video about what a sexy secretary should wear. This was the resulting attempt. As you can see i still have a lot to learn!



2 comments:

La truie chiotte said...

The bite of clamps is very hard !

Poppet Subslut said...

It is indeed La lope Allex

p
x