Sunday 12 December 2021

Doctor Deepthroat's Misdiagnosis

Readers' may or may not know that, although i am a doctor (in that i have a doctorate) i am not a medical one - as will become all too apparent as you read on. i have previously worked in hospital environments but the closest i have ever been to having any level of medical training or competency is the fact that i was once a qualified first aider (now lapsed) and during my time spent in the army reserves (and i imagine the idea of me with a gun, and it was a VERY big gun, may not be something you may have expected of me) i was taught how to use and administer morphine.

In short, i have little/no medical knowledge. That did not, however, stop me from confidently concluding that the cause of the very sore throat i woke up with on Friday was nothing to do with the fact that i might be coming down with something and instead was everything to do with the fact that i had been deep-throating a dildo for ten minutes the night before. i had been practising sucking cock, therefore, my throat was sore. Seemed a logical enough explanation to me.

Fast forward 24 hours to yesterday and my throat was still sore but i was also feeling generally a 'bit shit'. Owner and i were due to travel down to see my mother the following day (today - sunday) and the thought dawned that maybe, just maybe i was ill and maybe i ought to take a covid test. Owner and i have both been triple vaccinated, but hey, it is still possible to catch and so yesterday saw us both load-up on some lateral flow tests to take when we got back home.

Well, the good news is that neither of us had covid. The less good news was that i felt increasingly shit. Our conclusion was that i had a bad cold. Owner immediately informed me that i was excused from my duties for the day and that we should spend the rest of the day relaxing and watching a movie, which is exactly what we did. We watched Raw which is a great film about love, relationships...oh and eating human flesh. Do check it out.

Today, i awoke feeling even more shit than yesterday. Owner made breakfast and announced that i was to take the day off and that She would do lunch etc and that i was to go back to bed, which i duly did but not before imbibing a medicinal glass of Her urine that She had especially provided for me. A rich, cloudy batch it was full of Her wonderful aroma and taste - not to mention a cocktail of trace elements, hormones and general all around goodness. Just what the doctor ordered (and no, Owner is not a doctor either). i swallowed it straight down the hatch like a good gurl.

me and my 'medication'

Fast forward a few hours and i have finally showered and dressed for the day. i am starting to feel a little horny again and am caressing my nipples in between typing - which is a good sign, my usual slutty self is returning.

During my brief period of ill health Owner allowed me to still open my advent instructions but told me that She did not expect me to undertake them until i was feeling better. As a result, i have not yet had my clitty chilled with ice cubes before having it spanked hard with a wooden spoon, nor have i been made to kneel on all fours as a human side table for Owner to rest Her tea on. Hopefully i might be able to do both later today in order that i might start the next week without a backlog of tasks to complete

No comments: