Saturday 4 December 2021

Tik Tok Tickle Suck & Glug

Well, advent continues apace and with it each new day reveals a fresh treat or challenge for me to undertake. The past few days has seen me set a variety of daily tasks upon opening each days advent box. Every box contains a hand-written instruction from Owner inside. 

Thursday saw me instructed to deepthroat Her silver dildo in the evening after work. Then on Friday my advent treat was to be tied up on the bed and to be tickled without mercy. My being tied up was really just a health and safety precaution, to ensure that i did not accidentally kick or strike Owner as i thrashed about in a fit of giggles as She tickled me to death. Then today (Saturday) i was told to make a Tik Tok video showing my favourite bra. Quite a variety of different advent instructions and many, many more still to come. It promises to be a fun run up to Christmas. 

You can see how i got on with each of these advent tasks below. The first picture, the one of me bound to the bed, was taken just after i had finished work and before i had changed into my evening 'domestic uniform'. i actually quite like the picture. To me it looks like a still from some cheesy bondage flic as i lie helpless, waiting to be ravaged - or in this case tickled until i nearly wet myself!

Tied to the bed and ready to be tickled mercilessly
Sucking on Owner's silver dildo

The above video was my first ever attempt at creating a video on Tik Tok, there are lots of fun affects to play with - i think i may have overdone them a little on this one.

Finally, this being a Saturday my day also started with another delicious glass of Owners' finest. Bottoms up everybody

Down the hatch!
i can't wait to see what instructions the next advent boxes contain within them!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i luv your advent celebration!! And that golden nectar looks lovely! i may have to get some here, hee... sara

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you sara, much more still to come!

p
x

La truie chiotte said...

What a great idea, this Advent box

Poppet Subslut said...

It really is fun La lope Allex

p
x