Wednesday 29 December 2021

Happiness Is...

Ending the year locked, horny and frustrated. Owner made full use of me as Her sex toy the other day. She woke me by fondling and caressing my caged clit and breasts, before stripping off my nightdress and spanking my exposed bits until i was aching with painful desire. She loves to beat me 'down there' and knows exactly how much Her doing so can and does turn me on.

Within minutes my clit was straining inside its little cage, futilely attempting to try and get hard, an impossibility even for a clit as small as my own given how tiny the chastity device it is encased in is. i groaned in uncomfortable pleasure each time Her hand connected with my tight, swollen 'labia'. More arousal was to come, however.

Owner stripped out of Her nightware, peeled off Her panties and placed them over my head, making sure to position the gusset right under my nose. Her scent was divine. i inhaled deeply, breathing it in. i felt giddy and woozy. She continued to caress and then strike me, much more of this and i would be begging Her to be allowed to cum. The pain and discomfort was morphing, morphing into pleasure. God, oh god it felt good.

Perhaps sensing how dangerously aroused i was, Owner stopped and reached for Her vibrator and began to pleasure Herself, continuing to stroke and caress me. My whole body seemed to throb with pleasure. It was barely 6am and i was already in quite a state, wide awake and as hard as i ever could be my brain drowning in Her scent, my body yearning for Her to start spanking my plums again, to send me to orgasmic oblivion.  She did not.

Instead, She rolled to Her side, drew Her knees up towards Her chest, thrust Her vibrator between Her thighs and instructed me to 'lick Her arse'.

How i love to do this, adore nothing better than the taste and sensation of my tongue deep inside Her, licking and probing, whilst Her vibrator purrs loudly near my head, clamped to Her clit. Then the moment, the magic moment when i feel Her sphincter muscles begin to flutter and quiver. If i am truly lucky Her thighs will be squeezing my head at this point, squeezing and crushing me as She grabs my head and pulls me deeper inside Her, grinds against me as She trembles and quakes. i push my tongue in as far as i can, straining as She clenches tight.

When finally Her muscles unlock i lick Her, lick Her delicious anus clean until She no longer has need of me. That was the case the other morning. Satiated and spent She dismissed me to prepare Her breakfast for Her. As i got up i glanced down at my clit as it strained inside its cage. My swollen labia throbbed heavy. My nipples were hard and erect, just touching them unleashed waves of pleasure. Every last inch of my skin tingled with desire.  

It was a perfect reminder of the joy of denial. i had helped Owner pleasure Herself and she in return had gifted me this wonderful, insatiable craving that lasted the best part of the rest of the day. i ached, i throbbed, i yearned.

That evening, Owner advised me that She wanted a massage. The sensation i felt when, having oiled Her back, i then straddled the tops of Her thighs and felt my still warm and throbbing bits come into contact with the soft, cool flesh of Her buttocks was indescribable. My caged clit sang with joy as, with each movement of my hands on Her back my bits brushed and rubbed against Her glorious backside. It was all i could do to stop myself from feasting on Her once again. But I know not too, that has long been a very hard rule of Hers. Only She may initiate any form of sexual activity, i am after all, just her sex toy.

That was two days ago. Since then She has continued to tease me, spanking touching and caressing my 'labia', breasts and pussy. Each time She does drives me wild with desire and i find myself spreading, making myself available for Her. i am more than just Her sex toy, i am Her slut as well.

As the year draws to a close i remain locked and denied and honestly could not be happier for being so. i love to be used to bring Owner pleasure and to be used by Her. My wish for the coming year is a simple one, it is to continue to serve, pleasure and be used by Her.

6 comments:

Mrs. K said...

Happy New Year to Owner and you Sweet Pet....I look forward to another year of your delicious adventures!!!!
Kisses
Kaaren

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you Kaaren and we look forward to yours and Mrs K's

p
x

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful way to start a year! Love the panty gusset on your head, while being smacked... and cleaning. I'm surprised you didn't get any champagne then, though! :) sara

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you sara and wishing you a happy New Year

p
x

Anonymous said...

Love to see you over owners knee with her laying the paddle on really hard. She is sooooo georgeous.

Poppet Subslut said...

Thank you anonymous, She is indeed

p
x