Wednesday 22 December 2021

Advent Update - Public and Piss Drinking Slut

Owner continues to use this year's advent calendar challenges to push me further and require me to humiliate myself and demonstrate to Her what a slut i truly am. The past two days represent good examples of this.

This morning, before work, She took my bowl, pissed in it, then had me drain it. i drank up every last drop of Her delicious golden nectar and licked my bowl clean like a good little dirty slut.

preparing to drink Owner's piss from my bowl
slurping like a good slut
licking every last drop

Owner professed Herself to be delighted and remarked what a good idea She'd had and how much She loved living with someone who gets on their knees to drink Her pee. After i had finished Owner kindly presented me with a paper towel to dry my chin and nose, both of which were wet with piss

wiping piss from my chin and nose

Yesterday, saw another example of how Owner has used the advent challenges to push me further and have me show what a real slut i am, this time outdoors in our local (and busy) park. Her instructions were clear, i was to lick Her small pink dildo in the park for 2 minutes.

This proved a less than straightforward challenge to complete. It was a pleasant winter's day and, with many people now having finished work for Christmas and many events cancelled due to Omicron, the park was super busy with people. i wandered around wondering where i was going to be able to do my challenge without offending people out with children or walking their dogs.

i eventually found a bench in a more secluded area but even then i had to keep stopping and starting recording as i waited for people to pass me by. Nevertheless, despite the interruptions i was able to successfully record two minutes footage of me acquainting myself with Owner's small pink dildo. Here's a short clip (the full video is too long to upload to blogger)

i have to say, i really am enjoying this advent set of challenges and tasks set by Owner. She has been pushing me further and i hope She continues to do so even when it comes to an end, as sadly it must, in a few days time. i do love being treated like a real slut by Her.

No comments: