Wednesday 1 December 2021

Advent

Today marks the start of advent and for me it saw the opening of the first of the advent 'boxes' that Owner has created for me. Each box contains an instruction from Owner that i must follow. Today's instruction, kicking off the 24 day advent period, was that i must attend an online work meeting naked from the waist down. It was a fun one to complete, little were my colleagues to know that, just out of sight, i was sitting there wearing just my chastity device under my blouse. i will be opening a new box each day up until the 24th December. It promises to be a fun month.

Owner also has Her own advent calendar's - a chocolate one and another that i created, so it is not just me that has something to open each day at breakfast.

Owners' advent calendars and my advent box for the day
The instructions inside my advent box
me completing my day 1 advent challenge

In other news, i ended up having a slightly unusual doorstep conversation yesterday. i had ordered a grocer delivery and when it duly arrived i trotted downstairs to take in the boxes of groceries from the delivery driver. i was dressed as i usually am during the day i.e. stockings, skirt, bra, blouse and shoes. The delivery drivers usually tend to be men but last night it was a woman. As soon as she saw me she complimented me on my skirt and we struck up a brief conversation about skirts. Nothing remarkable perhaps about that but it is the first time i have chatted away to a stranger about skirts whilst wearing one.

Meanwhile, my performance rating continue to be quite good. i have received a 5* rating for the past nine days on the trot - writing this probably means i have now sunk my chance of making it ten days in a row.

Anyway, back to advent. Do any other readers have fun traditions or activities that you get up over the Xmas period?

2 comments:

susanrhodes said...

such a fun idea with the advent calendar. I will will vote you 5* but not sure if my vote counts!

talking to a stranger about skirts is another milestone ticked off! x

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi susanrhodes - lovely to hear from you and thank you for your 5* vote, it doesn't count but still is lovely to receive! Yes, the advent calendar is great fun and there is a lot more about it to come. And yes, talking to a stranger about skirts whilst wearing one was something i never imagined i would do...but was great to be able to.

p
x