Sunday 26 December 2021

Christmas Day, Shopping, Farewell 2021 and a Thank You to Owner

Seasons greetings one and all. i hope that Santa brought everyone the gifts they craved. Although Owner and i regularly get gifts for each other, Owner regularly gets me lovely things to wear, we never do at Christmas. We don't even get each other so much as a card, we are a true bah humbug household 😀😀

In year's gone past we were often separated on Christmas Day but these past few years we have been lucky and able to spend the day together. This year was one such year and we will be together throughout the festive period, spending Xmas at home then, we hope, flying to Spain for the New Year to visit Owner's family.

Christmas day saw me waking early to switch on the slow cooker with the ready marinaded and prepared leg of lamb inside before returning back to bed (i had prepared the joint on Christmas eve in readiness for popping it into the slow cooker). An hour or so later we awoke and i prepared breakfast, a delicious slice or two of panettone. Before then, however, i was handed a glass of Owner's wonderful urine to dink.

a glass of Owners' Xmas piss before panettone

After a slow start to the morning i eventually did my exercises, showered, cleaned the bathroom and then changed in readiness for our Christmas lunch together. 

Carving our Xmas lamb
The meal proved to be a success, Owner even allowed me to have two glasses of red wine and She insisted on doing the washing up - which made me feel very lucky, if not rather guilty.

Then we went for a little walk around our local park before returning to settle down to watch a movie. It was lovely to be cuddled up on the sofa with Owner, my head in Her lap, Her hands on my breasts or occasionally fondling/slapping my 'labia'. i do so love it when She grabs and caresses my tits, 'tis a pity there is not more for Her to grab hold of but i know She likes them as they are.

In the evening we ate more panettone (plus ice cream), listened to a radio comedy together and watched more TV. In short, we had a supremely lazy day. Enjoyable as that was i do also find it quite strange, if i am honest, to have a day when i am told to take it easy and feel very guilty when i see Owner doing things like washing up the dishes, tasks and chores which, on any other day, are rightly mine to complete. Things will, however, return to normal today.

Finally, i said in my last post that i would provide a link to the shops where Owner purchased the numerous little gifts She got me as part of my advent calendar for 2021. The links are below:

All of the above shops are on Etsy.com which really has become a wonderful marketplace for all things kinky, fun and sissy.

This may well be my last post of 2021 as Owner and i will, we hope, shortly be heading to Spain for a short while to see Her folks. i hope i have not bored everyone this past year which i realise has been the second most active year (in terms of the number of times i have posted) in the 13 years this blog has been running for, beaten only by the year 2010.

Many aspects of this year have been challenging, and not in a good way. But the year has ended on, Covid aside, what personally feels like something of a high in terms of my relationship with and submission to my wonderful Owner. 

My performance and service over the past twelve months has felt more consistent than in previous years. Owner is still giving me daily performance ratings and i have received either a 4 or 5 star rating 94% of the time out of the 28 ratings given to date. My lowest score has been 3 stars which i have received twice in that period.

Owner now canes, spanks or beats me on a weekly basis. These are not done in response to any particularly bad behaviour or misdemeanors on my part, She is simply of the view that as it is Her right to beat me and it is my job as Her submissive wife to be able to tolerate and accept such painful reminders of who is in charge. i genuinely welcome being disciplined this way. i am particularly gratified that Owner has taken to striking me more severely and has also begun to combine such disciplinary sessions with other painful reminders of who is in charge. i used to really struggle with being struck hard and i think that Owner sensed that and held back. This seems no longer to be the case. She now brings tears to my eyes and leaves me marked and i love Her all the more for doing so.

Owner has also begun to regularly gift me a glass of Her piss to consume before breakfast. i love this and loved it even more when, during advent, She filled my bowl with Her urine and had me drink it all up whilst kneeling on the floor. i adore being treated as Her piss slut and would happily drink of Her morning, night and day. i adore Her and adore consuming Her bodily treats.

Throughout the year i continued to be set monthly outdoor challenges and was also, on occasion, publicly humiliated too. i really crave these moments, especially those that have me show what a real exhibitionist slut i am. i now take in my stride things and situations that i could never have imagined doing a few years ago and love the fact that Owner has continued to gently push me further and further, have me show what a shameless exhibitionist whore i truly am.

The more shameless i have become the more confident i am in my own skin and the more certain i am that the real me is feminine. Owner has encouraged me throughout to embrace and explore the feminine side of me and this year has seen some more steps in that direction. It may seem silly to some but i no longer feel complete and ready for the day without my makeup on or my padded bra in place. i try, but regularly fail, to make myself look pretty. i don't hide my true self and, quite frankly, care little for what others may think of how i look or what i wear. This past year i feel i have grown a little bolder still, a little more confident in being who i really am whatever anyone else might think. The only person whose opinion or views i care about are Owners'.  She has Her limits, which i respect, i am just grateful that She helped me find the person i truly am.

i have also spent this past year mostly locked and denied the right to cum. At the time of writing i had three orgasms this year (one less than last - but that was a bumper year compared to 2019 when i had none). Two of these were genuine orgasms but the third, back in the Spring, was an accident. i do feel genuinely conflicted about having an orgasm. On the one hand i adore the fact that Owner ensures that, on the occasions when i am allowed to cum, She has me act and behave as wantonly as She can. When She beats an orgasm out of me She expects me to cum loudly like a true slut. She also feeds me my mess and, as someone who really does love the taste of semen, i love this. i have written before that the one thing i miss from extended periods of denial is the taste of cum. Honestly, i love it and is the only thing i miss from the days when i would occasionally be fucked by men. But i digress, back to orgasms.

So, i would in truth be a liar if i said that i didn't enjoy it on the rare occasions when Owner permits me to cum. However, however. i also really, really, really love it when i am not permitted to cum. i love it when Owner uses me as Her sex toy then leaves me, excited, aroused (in as much as i cab get aroused in my little cage) but frustrated. i love it when i see my little blog counter showing that it has been weeks or months since i last came. The longer i spend in that state the hornier i become. Everything arouses me. i will suddenly notice that i am idly caressing my nipples. i yearn for Owner to touch and tease me. Her caresses make me throb and ache for days. i love that feeling, would love to one day be told that that is it, that i will be denied forever. To truly become the sex toy She describes me as being, my role to simply pleasure Her. 

Some might find that a shocking ambition, heck some would find the idea of having less orgasms a year that you can count on the fingers of one hand quite shocking and something that they cannot comprehend. But truly, i love it. i love to be kept denied like that and, much as i do enjoy it when i do cum, i yearn to one day be kept in a state where the most i can ever hope for is to occasionally be brought to a state of arousal, a point close to orgasm but where i am no longer allowed to actually cum.

To be Owners' pretty wife. To keep Her house, care for Her and look after Her. To love and worship Her, to suffer for Her and be humiliated by Her. To be Her sex toy, Her craven exhibitionist, Her slutty whore, Her cook, Her cleaner, Her best friend and loyal companion. To be dominated, controlled by and beaten by Her. To be Her nurse, Her confidant, Her muse and entertainer. That is what i am lucky enough to be and what i want for 2022 and for decades to come. i am lucky, so lucky, to have met Her, to have been trained and developed by Her and to get to share my life with Her.. Most of all, i am excited, excited at the prospect of the year ahead, another year spent with Her. 

Thank you Owner for showing me that dreams really can come true.

2 comments:

Mrs. K said...

It all sounds so lovely and it looks like you have also met the woman you were fated to marry!!!!
We're a couple of lucky girls!!!!
We're on the verge of another shutdown here....she's already returning to working from home....I'm trying to be optimistic but it's getting harder and harder....
Anyway....it looks like you had a delightful Christmas!!!!
Kisses
Kaaren

Poppet Subslut said...

Hi Kaaren,

We are indeed very lucky.

Here in England although the case numbers are scary, and i know many who have currently got or are recovering from Covid, it does seem that Omnicron is a much milder version. So fingers crossed and all that but i am hoping there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Take care

p
x