Thursday 23 December 2021

An Advent Double Stuffing

Today is the penultimate day of Owner's advent surprises for me, but what a treat it proved to be. i opened the advent box with a degree of trepidation, wondering what might lay in store for me. It turned out to be a really wonderful and enjoyable surprise. Inside the box was the instruction that i was to deep-throat Owner's brown dildo whilst being simultaneously fucked by the very large tentacle dildo.

The tentacle dildo was my birthday present from Owner last year and it truly is a wonder. It clocks in at a nice and filling 12 inches long and 3+ inches in diameter and, for a size slut like me, is a real pleasure to have inside my pussy. Owner knows this and so its usage is limited, coming out only on occasions as a treat. It turns out today was one such day. 

After breakfast, showering and changing for work Owner soon had me on all fours on the sofa in the lounge. The dildo was positioned so that i could suck and fellate it like a hungry whore whilst She 'prepped' me with Her hand, lubing my pussy inside and out. She noted that i was already quite hot inside, which i was, hot and eager with anticipation as i continued to suck Her cock. After loosening me up a little with Her hand and teasing my caged clit by spanking my 'bits' Owner positioned the tentacle at the entrance of my sex and pushed it inside. It slid in easily.

It wasn't long until the whole tentacle was almost all the way in, filling and stretching my pussy most delightfully. i continued to bob up and down on the dildo with my mouth as Owner braced the base of the dildo against Her groin, grabbed my shoulders and fucked me, intermittently reaching down between my legs to spank my caged and throbbing clit. Every now and then She also pushed my head down further, forcing the dildo i was fellating deeper into my throat

Owner fucked me this way for a good five to ten minutes before withdrawing and instructing me to stop pleasuring the cock with my mouth and to clean and tidy up. It was an amazing way to start the day. i am left with a hot, loose pussy and a throbbing, very aroused clit. 

Than you Owner for a wonderful advent treat.

Here are some images from the morning

The amazing tentacle dildo
feasting on Owners' brown dildo
ready to be fucked
being fucked by Owner with the tentacle dildo

4 comments:

Fiona said...

OMG! OW!!!!!

Poppet Subslut said...

Fiona - with practice you would be surprised what you can fit easily inside you without any discomfort whatsoever :)

p
x

Mrs. K said...

Pet....I'm so sorry that I haven't been around much lately....I got up extra early today so I'd be able to wish all my friends a Merry Christmas....or is it a Happy Christmas....whichever....
And in reaction to a comment you left for me....but is truly apropos to this post...you don't stop being tight....you just get a little more flexible!!!!
Happy Christmas to you and Owner....
I hope all of your Christmas dreams come true!!!
Kisses
Kaaren

Poppet Subslut said...

Bless you Kaaren and wishing you and Mrs K a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. May Santa's sacs be big and bulging!

p
x