Sunday 19 December 2021

Ball Busting, Lip Smacking, Humiliating Advent Fun

The daily joy that is the advent calendar Owner created especially for me continues apace. Each day reveals a unique new task or challenge for me to complete, and with it a lot of fun - even if sometimes this is painful fun. Take Friday, for example. The instruction i received upon opening the day's advent box was to be spanked 100 times on my caged clit with Owner's hard metal punishment device. The solid metal ball at the end of the metal shaft leaves quite an impression when it impacts against my most sensitive of bits. It's use required that i first be secured in the yoke so that i did not kick out when Owner started to strike me. It was a painfully uncomfortable experience. Here i am, trying to crack a smile at the end of it

Me after my bits were struck 100 times by the metal device

However, in return for being beaten this way Owner presented me with a lovely advent gift, a little fluffy butt plug complete with its own pretty bow. Isn't it just so cute and adorable

Then yesterday i travelled down to see my Mum (Owner had contracted my cold so did not come with me). Before leaving i opened that day's advent instruction. It was a particularly appropriate one. i was instructed to make a short Tiktok video of me applying lipstick in public. i made the video on the journey back, and yes, there were others present in the carriage who could see me applying the lipstick.

Sadly, i had to put my facemask back on after making the video.

Today's advent challenge was an even more interesting one. After first imbibing my weekend glass of Her urine, Owner instructed me to open today's advent box. The instruction inside was that i was to walk around our neighbourhood wearing a pair of Owner's knickers on my head as a beret. Could i do it? Could i be humiliated in public like this? Erm....yes. There were actually quite a few people out and about and i was also passed by a bus during my loop. But, i did complete the challenge, even though i seem to have forgotten to smile in some of the following pictures!

Just after Owner fixed Her used knickers in position on my head

Looking like a Babushka with the used panties hat!


Forgetting to smile for the nice Mercedes driver as it passed by
i have a feeling that there may still be some more outdoor challenges coming my way before this years' advent is done.




No comments: