Monday 20 December 2021

Jingle Bell

 Jingle bell, jingle bell

Poppet's bum's on fire

A pretty collar for 300 strokes

Today's advent required

Well, today's advent was a wonderfully memorable one in more ways than one. The instruction from Owner read that, in return for 300 strokes from Her thin cane, i would receive a present. Well, shortly before i started work i presented myself to Owner who swiftly set about administering an intense caning to my buttocks and the backs of my thighs. The thin cane can really sting and i can definitely confirm that i felt every one of the three hundred strokes administered (and can still feel nine hours later). 

However, the pain (and it did hurt) was worth it as i was rewarded with the most wonderful advent gift, a delightful pink leather collar with a sliver bell that tinkles as i walk, alerting Owner to my presence. It is wonderful and i intend to wear it at all times, except when i am at work or seeing relatives. You can see what it looks like on me below together with what my bum looked like after the caning it received

me and my wonderful new pink collar with bell 
My bum and back of thighs after 300 strokes from Owners' thin cane


2 comments:

La truie chiotte said...

the necklace with the bell is a great idea

Poppet Subslut said...

La lope Allex - i love it and have already worn it out shopping and to the park as well as at home.

p
x